Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ...has anybody else noticed that the UK version of the F pace first edition is missing a lot of features that are on first edition models in the USA,when comparing the uk website with the .com website...e.g the UK gets a fixed panoramic roof ...while the USA gets a sliding one,,,also features such as the surround camera system is missing from the UK version along with a lot of other features...it's all in the small print...is this a penny pinching excercise by Jaguar? Having placed an order for a first edition ,I'm now feeling some what cheated....anybody else feel the same ? Id like to hear your views :(

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I have also ordered the 1st edition. I'll certainly read the small print as I didn't realise the changes from the American model! I was at 'Jaguar' factory last Thursday for the 'Reveal'. It is a truly stunning vehicle ! I was told it would be June 2016 when I get my 1st edition, Jag showrooms getting 2 models 2 month prior, have you heard any different?

·
Banned
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi , I was on the understanding that it would available in april :!:
As for the missing features which include the sliding panoramic sunroof..you've only got to down load a brochure, look at the features such as surround cameras etc and you will notice little symbols which when referenced to the key show that they are not available on the first edition.This becomes annoying when you check the USA website and others and see that they have all the features as standard :( I would like someone from jaguar to explain why,there's nothing more annoying,with the internet being global chances are you could have placed your order based on the .com website...if their not available until June perhaps this will give them time to rethink this. :?:

·
Administrator
199 Posts
What about this theory - do we get the first editions before the US? Maybe production is not up to full speed yet and all the other features only become available later on??

·
Banned
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice theory! :eek: only the F pace is being launched there at a similar time, they are getting petrol versions and have to wait a bit longer for the deisels one...
The bottom line here is .they are getting fully loaded first editions some $29,000 cheaper(when compare the USA price of ($69,000 to our £65,250.($98,000))
I'm going to buy a first edition but having read about the extra features am a little disappointed that the surround cameras ,sliding roof, etc are missing from the Uk first edition without explanation :roll:

·
Banned
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice theory! :eek: only the F pace is being launched there at a similar time, they are getting petrol versions and have to wait a bit longer for the deisels one...
The bottom line here is .they are getting fully loaded first editions some $29,000 cheaper(when you compare the USA price of ($69,000 to our £65,250.($98,000))
I'm going to buy a first edition but having read about the extra features am a little disappointed that the surround cameras ,sliding roof, etc are missing from the Uk first edition without explanation :roll:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts