Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Can any help please ?

When I decided to buy my FE when they were announced, I looked at the specification on line.

The specification included:-
- Luggage restraint system
- adsr
- memory seats.
- adaptive cruise control
- electrically adjustable steering column

The vehicle as supplied has non of these. I am now trying to find the on line spec sheets but they seem to have gone or I'm not looking in the right place. Can anyone help me locate them please as I am thinking of taking this up with a jaguar.

Has anyone else noticed the missing spec and have they mentioned it to their dealer ?

·
Registered
948 Posts
Mondeoman said:
You've even been participating in it....
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Bennis,

No sure what Jaguar website you was looking at but I'm 100% sure adaptive cruise control and electric steering wheel adjustment was never included.

Was you looking on the US site or are you trying to cause a bit of a stir?

·
Registered
16 Posts
bennis said:
Hi

Can any help please ?

When I decided to buy my FE when they were announced, I looked at the specification on line.

- adsr
- memory seats.

The vehicle as supplied has non of these. I am now trying to find the on line spec sheets but they seem to have gone or I'm not looking in the right place. Can anyone help me locate them please as I am thinking of taking this up with a jaguar.

Has anyone else noticed the missing spec and have they mentioned it to their dealer ?
Here's a link to a September 2015 UK brochure that states FE comes with memory seats as standard if that helps although doesn't mention the other items you think should be included, maybe someone else has a link to a earlier brochure?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B60PSQ1wLilJVG83QTBPLWR6ZUU/view

Good luck with your hunt

·
Registered
302 Posts
I am now getting tired of reading the same stuff about ' missing items'..... We established that there were some errors on configurator or literature many months ago. We know what the spec is of the UK Version FE and had option of not taking the car when built!

For those of you who have your cars then just go out and enjoy the bits that are on them... Remember that there are a lot of us that would love to be able to drive our spec'd cars sooner rather than later.

I'll jump off my soap-box now :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
AndyS said:
I am now getting tired of reading the same stuff about ' missing items'..... We established that there were some errors on configurator or literature many months ago. We know what the spec is of the UK Version FE and had option of not taking the car when built!

For those of you who have your cars then just go out and enjoy the bits that are on them... Remember that there are a lot of us that would love to be able to drive our spec'd cars sooner rather than later.

I'll jump off my soap-box now :)
+1

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
They are the right colour.........same colour as the FE I viewed at Solihull factory when I went to the launch night.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Jagforme said:
bennis said:
Hi

Can any help please ?

- adsr
- memory seats.

Here's a link to a September 2015 UK brochure that states FE comes with memory seats as standard if that helps although doesn't mention the other items you think should be included, maybe someone else has a link to a earlier brochure?

Good luck with your hunt
I beg to differ, back in late August I downloaded the F-Pace pdf to my iBooks on the iPhone and just checked to see if you were correct and there's no mention of memory seats on it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks to Jagforme. I knew I hadn't dreamt it.

I also understand the point made by AndyS. I won't mention the spec again as I'm sure I'm also annoying others.

I would love to enjoy my gorgeous F Pace and live with spec but It's been sitting in my dealer workshop for two weeks so far awaiting the rear suspension to be sorted.

·
Registered
948 Posts
bennis said:
Thanks to Jagforme. I knew I hadn't dreamt it.

I also understand the point made by AndyS. I won't mention the spec again as I'm sure I'm also annoying others.

I would love to enjoy my gorgeous F Pace and live with spec but It's been sitting in my dealer workshop for two weeks so far awaiting the rear suspension to be sorted.
Yet odd that the one I posted from Jaguar UK website back in August shows different.

·
Registered
16 Posts
luminated said:
Jagforme said:
bennis said:
Hi

Can any help please ?

- adsr
- memory seats.

Good luck with your hunt
I beg to differ, back in late August I downloaded the F-Pace pdf to my iBooks on the iPhone and just checked to see if you were correct and there's no mention of memory seats on it.

Didn't mean to cause any distress just answering the op's question honestly, did you look at the pdf link I posted? on page 73 it has the first edition down as having memory seats, you may have a older version but did you look at same page? Perhaps you could post that to help the op if it shows the same

Incidentally for those that say 'errors' are all corrected and move on the webpage I downloaded my brochure from is a UK Jaguar dealer and still current, it is on the website link below just click on brochure link from there

http://www.ridgeway.co.uk/jaguar/new-cars/fpace/

·
Registered
154 Posts
Thanks Jagforme

The link provided https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B60PSQ%20...%20R6ZUU/view does seem to indicate that the FE was going to have memory seats (page 73) but it also said it was going to have 10way none memory on the next line up (it can't have both) but that's it, this was published in September so must have been the first official brochure for the F-Pace in the UK.

The lack of memory mirrors (page 72) & both types of seats on page 73 does seem to indicate this to be a printing error rather than a spec change by Jaguar.

Hopefully this will be the end of the missing spec list as it appears to be growing longer by the day rather than a wish list of options that would have been nice.

Taken from the brochure issued in September

·
Registered
16 Posts
pacmeoff said:
Thanks Jagforme

The link provided https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B60PSQ%20...%20R6ZUU/view does seem to indicate that the FE was going to have memory seats (page 73) but it also said it was going to have 10way none memory on the next line up (it can't have both) but that's it, this was published in September so must have been the first official brochure for the F-Pace in the UK.

The lack of memory mirrors (page 72) & both types of seats on page 73 does seem to indicate this to be a printing error rather than a spec change by Jaguar.

Hopefully this will be the end of the missing spec list as it appears to be growing longer by the day rather than a wish list of options that would have been nice.

Taken from the brochure issued in September

That's no problem, as said before I was just answering op's question, the link I sent was from a current dealers webpage and it doesn't mention 'non-memory seats' as you state but it does mention 'memory seats', I appreciate everyone now knows that is wrong but that is not what the op was asking, a good forum should allow anyone to ask and answer a question even if some don't like the questions or answers, we are all free just to ignore threads as we see fit without trying to end it

1 - 20 of 46 Posts