Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
It's clearly not stolen as it didn't fall off the back of a lorry.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Jaguar should be using this photo in the new advert promoting their AWD system with the slogan

"And you were worried it would struggle with kerbs..."

P.S.
Just a thought but this wouldn't happen to be FBTrevor's?

I recall him having a couple of accidents with the parking systems. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
307 Posts
That will T cut out.
Quality picture. Just goes to show how strong vehicles are these days, 20years ago and the whole front end would have caved in.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
CarlFRZ434 said:
I wondered what the lady in our village did for a job, she must work at the Jag compound.
I mean, just, how??

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
F-Pace S said:
CarlFRZ434 said:
I wondered what the lady in our village did for a job, she must work at the Jag compound.
I mean, just, how??
It was a Grandma with grandkids in the back. She had been parked behind the Audi, went full lock right to get round it, then went full lock left to straighten up just as she hit the throttle, except the car accelerated quicker than she could turn the wheel and the front n/side wheel hit the Audi and bumped the car up and on. They actually just drive it off the Audi in the end!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
CarlFRZ434 said:
F-Pace S said:
CarlFRZ434 said:
I mean, just, how??
It was a Grandma with grandkids in the back. She had been parked behind the Audi, went full lock right to get round it, then went full lock left to straighten up just as she hit the throttle, except the car accelerated quicker than she could turn the wheel and the front n/side wheel hit the Audi and bumped the car up and on. They actually just drive it off the Audi in the end!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not labeling people but this is why we should not have a test for life policy in this country.

I personally think we should be having retests to prove we are still capable of driving, imagine if a child had been standing beside the Audi.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I agree!! I am trying to convince my 83 yr old father to hang up his keys!! Clipped kerbs, hit his garage......I've said what does he wait for till he hits a mother pushing a pushchair!!!??? I even said don't take my word go and book an assessment with a driving school!!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Doug said:
That will T cut out.
Quality picture. Just goes to show how strong vehicles are these days, 20years ago and the whole front end would have caved in.
Clearly you've forgotten Volvo adverts of them being driven out of multi storey car parks... but then again a Volvo of the 1980's or 90's would eat a F-Pace and spit out the plastic, probably they would have a chance against an US Abrams Tank, except in cornering of course!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Air bags seems to working fine... :lol:

·
Registered
381 Posts
No words.....

Sky Cloud Car Vehicle Wheel

Sky Cloud Car Vehicle Wheel

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts