Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
am I going mad or does the ITCP on my F-Pace not show incoming messages? my BMW does, my wife's Mokka does. what's going on JLR???? :?

·
Registered
688 Posts
Seems you can on standard ICT but not the pro

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh great, yet another cockup! how can this be?

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Yes as said the basic version does this but the pro version does not, sounds slightly backwards to me and fingers crossed instead of bringing out apps with little or no use they could bring out an app that allows this to happen and work, would be more useful to a larger audience in my eyes.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Wonder if JLR can programme remote start to turn on heated seats and steering wheel too? We're not savages after all!

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
PaulC said:
Wonder if JLR can programme remote start to turn on heated seats and steering wheel too? We're not savages after all!
Surely they could add that to the app, you select if you want the seats, windscreen, heater ect ect on.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
PaulC said:
Sorry was laughing so much at this because I mis read savages as sausages.... Really thought wtf how hot do you want these seats.... Still chuckling now! :D :D :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts