Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2019 F Pace S Meridian Sound System has suddenly decided to go silent, with no audio output whatsoever. This is despite the system displaying correctly on the infotainment screen, and the mode button correctly cycling through radio, USB input etc. The volume indicator is going up and down as I attempt to increase/decrease the volume but I have no sound at all. Oddly it is also stuck in 'stereo' mode, and will not allow me to select the other sound options (Meridian, Dolby DTS).
All infotainment software is up to date, and everything was fine when I first drove off today, but on returning to the car this afternoon there was silence on starting up and driving off.
Anyone else had a problem?
I am due a service soon, and first MOT, all of which I will get done before the 3 year warranty expires. This will probably need a trip to the dealer for a check and fix.......

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks paddypaws, I will check that today. Do you know if there are spare fuses and removal tool in that box?
I have a dog cage in there which will need to come out before I can access the panel, so I only want to go in there once!

·
Registered
56 Posts
BlackHawk look in your owners manual first for the fuse location of the amplifier, my car has a different engine to yours and possibly different sound system (mine is the 380w meridian with ICTP with DVD and hdmi ) so fuses may be in different places on different models. No idea about yours having spare fuses and tools, seems unlikely, if you haven't got a car fuse kit then you should probably get one.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My 2019 F Pace S Meridian Sound System has suddenly decided to go silent, with no audio output whatsoever. This is despite the system displaying correctly on the infotainment screen, and the mode button correctly cycling through radio, USB input etc. The volume indicator is going up and down as I attempt to increase/decrease the volume but I have no sound at all. Oddly it is also stuck in 'stereo' mode, and will not allow me to select the other sound options (Meridian, Dolby DTS).
All infotainment software is up to date, and everything was fine when I first drove off today, but on returning to the car this afternoon there was silence on starting up and driving off.
I am due a service soon, and first MOT, all of which I will get done before the 3 year warranty expires. This will probably need a trip to the dealer for a check and fix.......
Hi, did you get to the bottom of the problem? I’ve just been out today checking the amplifier fuse, which unfortunately is intact. I have the same issue on 17MY F pace with the Meridian system. I can still instruct the Satnav through audio but there is no reply!:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The system spontaneously restarted 48hrs later, before I needed to get the dog cage etc out, thankfully.
I still have no idea what happened, and it has been working fine since.
Hope yours also reboots itself as mine did.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts