Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm a couple of weeks off my lock down date and I'm questioning my spec ( as I'm sure everyone does).
I wanted to create a black car with silver highlights and for that reason I chose the 20" Matrix as they had more spokes and they stuck out better, also when I saw cars with Templars I felt they looked small
Only issue is that I haven't seen a single car with Matrix and I'm starting to worry if there is a reason why.
Just wondering whether anyone has seen Matrix wheels in the flesh so to speak

·
Registered
247 Posts
Can't really explain it , but to me the Templars look a bit er.....cheesy?

In the end it's up to you, but I think the matrix wheels look pretty good.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bonkers said:
Can't really explain it , but to me the Templars look a bit er.....cheesy?

In the end it's up to you, but I think the matrix wheels look pretty good.
I'm not sure about cheesy but I did think they looked small and not like an £800 upgrade, albeit I accept that £800 isn't a big spend on alloy upgrades.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jagfpacejk said:
Pretty much every portfolio demo has Templars in which is why I'm nervous about ordering the Matrix although looking in the web they seem very popular on USA cars and certain European countries like Poland for instance.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
My advice dump the opening roof go with fixed roof to maximise the glass area and upgrade to silver 22" dble helix - trust me you won't regret it! I have black Helix and truly don't believe these people complaining about harsh ride or excessive noise!! They must be like the Princess and the pea or Beyoncé Divas!!! The looks and beneficial handling of the 22" are far in excess of any detrimental effects. This is someone who has them giving this advice!!

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts