Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Notwithstanding the excellent reviews of the 8-speed auto-box I have opted for the the manual and wondered how many other people have done so and whether anyone has seen any reviews (or indeed any pictures of a manual interior other than the website pictures) which they could share.

I saw no fewer than 5 transporters heading south on the M42 between junctions 4 and 3 on Tuesday evening - some of them were even FE's!

Travelling from Solihull to Coventry on the A45 most mornings around 7am there are a steady stream of cars making their way towards the Solihull plant - they stand out from the crowd :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm another AWD 2 lit R Sport manual. Build date 8 May - dealer expects by end of May.
As I said elsewhere the Jaguar head technical chap at the London preview was very positive about manual. said it was excellent and suited the F Pace and I wouldn't be disappointed. However I too would love to see a review of one or to hear from the first person on her to actually drive one away!
Test drive on Tuesday but it is in a R Sport Auto.

·
Registered
922 Posts
And me, I haven't even seen a photo of a manual console interior yet, anyone got a proper photo? I have also booked test drive for next weekend... But again it's a an auto R sport too!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Salmonfisher said:
I'm another AWD 2 lit R Sport manual. Build date 8 May - dealer expects by end of May.
As I said elsewhere the Jaguar head technical chap at the London preview was very positive about manual. said it was excellent and suited the F Pace and I wouldn't be disappointed. However I too would love to see a review of one or to hear from the first person on her to actually drive one away!
Test drive on Tuesday but it is in a R Sport Auto.
My build date is 6th may delivery in dealers words shortly after but an R sport auto deposit paid at end of October but order down as placed the 1st Monday in Nov (can't rember exact date) my dealership have been pretty good and not put down these forums but said can be misleading ...
I've been reliably told there is an
Embargo on test drives till the 18th so I believe FEs start to be released on the 18th
I have a test drive booked on the 18th in the afternoon hopefully an R Sport which I have on order
Would be interesting if people on here added dealership info to there posts about orders delivers etc
Mine .. Guy Salmon Stockport

·
Registered
948 Posts
Jags cat said:
And me, I haven't even seen a photo of a manual console interior yet, anyone got a proper photo? I have also booked test drive for next weekend... But again it's a an auto R sport too!
The configurater on the Jag website does give you a rough idea but I must admit it's surprising no official photos of it.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Thanks luminated, like the others..... Very surprised that it would appear that not 1 of the montinegro cars was a manual variant for apraisall by the great and good. Another missed opportunity for Jaguar marketing dept!! My delivery is also around the first week in June.... But if they can't get the 3 ltr's through due to supply issues hopefully they will have sense to ramp up 2 ltr and get them out to customers a bit earlier. However... They seem to have missed every chance of showing better customer service especially to the uk customers!

·
Registered
13 Posts
It's manual for me and 2wd. I have failed to see a manual even thought I went to the preview event and have scoured the internet. However, whilst visiting numerous dealers I checked out some XEs which have the same engine and box. With a little imagination, I think it gives a good idea of what our manuals will look like.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
The only picture of the manual stick-shift I have seen so far is in the printed version of the F-Pace brochure. It's a close-cropped view, so doesn't give a great idea of how it looks in the console, but it looks like it'll be perfectly fine. No worries.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
JohnPoulton said:
It's manual for me and 2wd. I have failed to see a manual even thought I went to the preview event and have scoured the internet. However, whilst visiting numerous dealers I checked out some XEs which have the same engine and box. With a little imagination, I think it gives a good idea of what our manuals will look like.
Good thinking and thanks for posting.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.