Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little disappointed that the First Edition model was not present since this is the one which I have my deposit on.
However, the car looks great and was received well, much bigger than I had anticipated!
Knowledgeable representatives from F-Pace Design, Sales and Production teams were available to answer questions.
We were told that production is already well underway and dealerships would receive their display and demo vehicles in April with First Edition orders being fulfilled in May. Confirmed orders would then start to be rolled-out in early June - Hope this helps those with itchy fingers!

Attachments

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was told the First Edition on show in Edinburgh was not a production car, more of a prototype and the only final production First Edition car currently on the road is being driven by Ian Callum himself!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was told today that there were 8/200 First Editions still for sale and that the car at Goodwood is the same one featured at Edinburgh last week. 8/200 would account for carwow.com still connecting interested parties with Jaguar main dealers. I was personally offered 4 different sales opportunities last week!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.