Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little disappointed that the First Edition model was not present since this is the one which I have my deposit on.
However, the car looks great and was received well, much bigger than I had anticipated!
Knowledgeable representatives from F-Pace Design, Sales and Production teams were available to answer questions.
We were told that production is already well underway and dealerships would receive their display and demo vehicles in April with First Edition orders being fulfilled in May. Confirmed orders would then start to be rolled-out in early June - Hope this helps those with itchy fingers!

Attachments

·
Registered
302 Posts
Good to see that they have a car with red/black interior ....... It's my current choice but want to see it in the 'flesh' before commiting .... I'm over in Manchester tomorrow evening (can't wait!)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was told the First Edition on show in Edinburgh was not a production car, more of a prototype and the only final production First Edition car currently on the road is being driven by Ian Callum himself!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sorry, maybe I didn't explain properly. The First Edition at Edinburgh was possibly on show as they were still taking orders for them, the guy said they still had about 10 available out of the 250. I notice they are no longer on the Jaguar web site (they were at the weekend) so must have all been snapped, maybe that's why they are no longer 'advertising' them at the previews.

·
Registered
195 Posts
First Edition will be on show at Goodwood, so I don't know why it wasn't at Manchester - see "new dates" thread but the text was "For information, Jaguar have advised me of the following, which is worth knowing:
"We have a First Edition to show you at Goodwood - it is an early protoptype based on a specification before the UK market finalised the spec of the UK First Edition. There's some subtle differences in some of the features on the car and the engine is a V6 Petrol but it gives you an appreciation of the car."
For info, there are only 200 FE's for the UK, and they are still on the website http://www.jaguar.co.uk/jaguar-range/f-pace/f-pace-models/index.html

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was told today that there were 8/200 First Editions still for sale and that the car at Goodwood is the same one featured at Edinburgh last week. 8/200 would account for carwow.com still connecting interested parties with Jaguar main dealers. I was personally offered 4 different sales opportunities last week!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sorry thought he'd said 250. I thought the First Edition had been removed from the configurator page, but it's possible it was never there in the first place as it's a fixed spec. I must be getting old, or spending too much time on it :) I was on the configurator last week and there was 340 petrol available but all the prices had disappeared, its possible I had wondered onto a none UK site. Pity is isn't available here.

·
Registered
26 Posts
The web pages are out of sync. The FE shows in overview but if you select and try to build it, then you can't! Hence the difference between the 2 posts, above. It was on the configurator a week ago and is now absent.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.