Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tamworth Jaguar have now had my FPace for nearly two weeks to fix a misaligned boot. Apparently the body shop has broken one of the hinges so it takes this long to fix!! The garage has given me a small XE to run round in with two kids which is not ideal whatsoever hence we bought the F Pace as a family vehicle. The service guy said he would try and get me a larger vehicle to run round in but eventually came back to me saying they have nothing on site. Hmmm. Hardly get call backs, calls do not get relayed back to the service guy. Dreadful service. Shame as the previous time the car was in for work everything was okay. So still waiting for my car now been told it will be with me next Wednesday (that will mean they have had my car for two and half weeks and thats if I get it Wednesday!). Will be taking my servicing elsewhere next time and may even be trading my F Pace in for another brand as looking at the reviews Jaguar customer service is awful.

Cars great.

Jaguar service utter crap.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Keep me updated, I'm dealing with Lancaster in Tamworth and the sales department seem very good and professional so far.

I'm currently running a Car wow deal on 2 specs so can however pick someone else if I need to.

I'd heard good things about them from some others too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts