Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

Made in England

4K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  RaVolVoR 
#1 ·
10 days in and I'm really enjoying this car!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Great news, I am liking great news as I get ever closer to getting mine

#6 ·
Now that is truly a stunning photo in black and white especially.
Would like to get my car in front of that historic artwork. The italianans have made some of the most beautiful cars ever..... But every now and then Britain gets it right too! We just happened to make beautiful aircraft from time to time too, still would like to see a BRG F pace nose to nose with a BRG E type, that would also be a great photo.

#7 ·
Jags cat said:
Now that is truly a stunning photo in black and white especially.
Would like to get my car in front of that historic artwork. The italianans have made some of the most beautiful cars ever..... But every now and then Britain gets it right too! We just happened to make beautiful aircraft from time to time too, still would like to see a BRG F pace nose to nose with a BRG E type, that would also be a great photo.
So's this!! :lol: :lol: :cool:

Attachments

#8 ·
The Ftype is probably the best looking two seater of all time... If I had a need for a toy it would be top of the list by a country mile...

However, I have an XKR convertible, so I have boot, back seats, the ability to shop, go on holiday in it, whereas the F Type takes the other halfs handbag in the back only...

As beautiful as the Spit is, I'd have a Mosquito... The more Merlins the better! :)

#9 ·
corriescar66 said:
The F-type is probably the best looking two seater of all time...
Sorry, personally I think the F type is a Honda S2000 on steroids, it doesn't quite work for me (the coupe looks better than the convertible though) I wouldn't buy one for the looks but would like to own one just for the fun of driving it. The E-type is a car I would buy just for the looks but wouldn't own one (more likely to break than the F-Pace). Sadly I won't buy either of them as neither would survive getting onto my drive, its too steep (XF and XE sports both tried to remove front apron spoilers, terrible sounds !!).

I think air suspension on an F-Pace S (can you buy one without adaptive dynamics?) and fit after market ait suspension could be fun (slam the car low but also have option to rise up) but I'll wait until they're sub £5k - say 5 years from now :twisted: - before butchering one!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.