Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
101 - 114 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
Awaiting P400e R Dynamic black, with lots of bits
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
I visited the factory last week and all you could see was 1000,s of range rovers, and the odd f pace. So it seemed obvious where the priorities have been, that is unless the f paces are put straight on transporter,s.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My Dealer Emailed today to say that my build has been slotted back in for 9/ Sept 22 but he didn't know if it was being built as a MY22 or MY23, or if there was any cost implications and was awaiting further information from Jag🤷‍♂️
Interesting and fingers crossed for you. I ordered a similar spec to you on 16/10/21. I've emailed my dealer today via their website to ask for confirmation of price protection, build date, MY22 or 23 and a screenshot of the vista page. I'll post response if I get one.

·
Registered
Waiting on MY22 P400e (MY21 cancelled)
28 Posts
Have seen my Vista sheet - it suggests that cars moving forward from this point on (re-ordered) will be MY23 (P400e)

·
Registered
On Order 16th Nov - D200 R Dynamic Black, Bluefire blue, Oyster interior
60 Posts
Still awaiting news from mine, I will post when, if I find anything out. Thanks for the info
Interesting and fingers crossed for you. I ordered a similar spec to you on 16/10/21. I've emailed my dealer today via their website to ask for confirmation of price protection, build date, MY22 or 23 and a screenshot of the vista page. I'll post response if I get one.
I'm not counting on anything to be honest.
I'm surprised to be given a build date but no info on MY, spec or price🤷‍♂️ it's a little different to others in the same situation i.e. build date but no other info.
I don't blame the dealer, they're just living off the Jag scraps of info.
We just need to keep on updating each other to decipher it all🤔🤞
I visited the factory last week and all you could see was 1000,s of range rovers, and the odd f pace. So it seemed obvious where the priorities have been, that is unless the f paces are put straight on transporter,s.
Did you do a factory tour or just visited the place on business? We're there many Velar's present?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
I'm not counting on anything to be honest.
I'm surprised to be given a build date but no info on MY, spec or price🤷‍♂️ it's a little different to others in the same situation i.e. build date but no other info.
I don't blame the dealer, they're just living off the Jag scraps of info.
We just need to keep on updating each other to decipher it all🤔🤞

Did you do a factory tour or just visited the place on business? We're there many Velar's present?
Did a factory tour, no didn't notice many velar's either, just seem to be loads of range rovers, but all awaiting to be finished- maybe waiting for a chip or a part or something.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
I have been given a new build date of w/e 8th July, so let's see what happens, if anything.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have been given a new build date of w/e 8th July, so let's see what happens, if anything.
That's great news and not too far away, that's two of us that have been given new build dates now, hopefully others will have their new build dates soon. Did they confirm MY22 or MY23 and has the price been honoured?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
No, that's the bit that's still to be confirmed, if they try and stick an increase, then I may reconsider my position

·
Registered
60 Posts
Ah ok, that puts us in the same position which is slightly different to others who have been told they have to order MY23 (Which I assume ours will also be) and that their price is protected but they hadn't had a new build date.
If they do increase the price then I will likely hold onto my current car for another 6 months or so, with a likely recession on it's way, there maybe better bargains to be had.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, my story is very similar. I ordered a 21MY F Pace SE in July 21 with a stated delivery before year end. In September Jaguar cancelled my order saying that they were no longer producing that version. I was given the chance to re-order as a 22MY R Dynamic SE without losing my “priority” status if I re- ordered in 2 days. I did this but had to make changes as the standard specification has changed and some features (eg digital driver display) are no longer offered. I was then given a range of progressively later build dates, none of which were met. The last build date I was given was April 22 but still nothing happened. Since then my build date has disappeared from the system no one has been able to give me an estimated build date, even after complaining to the Jaguar Customer Relations Centre, who kept referring me back to the Dealer.
The latest “twist” in this seemingly never ending disaster is that production of the 22MY F Pace finishes this week and that I will have to re-order as a 23MY car again with no delivery estimate. As there are even more specification changes my dealer is still trying to find out how Jaguar proposes to work out how much to charge me, given that the on the road price for my spec has gone up by £5,000 over the 12 months!
For a supposed premium vehicle manufacturer I find this unbelievable and only demonstrates that Jaguar has scant respect for its customers.

·
Registered
Awaiting P400E R-Dynamic SE, Portofino/Ebony, Black Pack, 20" 1067, Adaptive Response, Meridian
37 Posts
Latest on my P400E is expected delivery end July - changed to MY23 and price protected due to proximity of delivery when postponed. … 🤞🏻🤞🏻

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
That's good news, I hope mine is price protected also, and the dealer doesn't try one on! It is good to see that JRL have morals.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi, my story is very similar. I ordered a 21MY F Pace SE in July 21 with a stated delivery before year end. In September Jaguar cancelled my order saying that they were no longer producing that version. I was given the chance to re-order as a 22MY R Dynamic SE without losing my “priority” status if I re- ordered in 2 days. I did this but had to make changes as the standard specification has changed and some features (eg digital driver display) are no longer offered. I was then given a range of progressively later build dates, none of which were met. The last build date I was given was April 22 but still nothing happened. Since then my build date has disappeared from the system no one has been able to give me an estimated build date, even after complaining to the Jaguar Customer Relations Centre, who kept referring me back to the Dealer.
The latest “twist” in this seemingly never ending disaster is that production of the 22MY F Pace finishes this week and that I will have to re-order as a 23MY car again with no delivery estimate. As there are even more specification changes my dealer is still trying to find out how Jaguar proposes to work out how much to charge me, given that the on the road price for my spec has gone up by £5,000 over the 12 months!
For a supposed premium vehicle manufacturer I find this unbelievable and only demonstrates that Jaguar has scant respect for its customers.
That sounds like a painful 12 months, hope you get prioritied and get the car built soon

·
Registered
60 Posts
Latest on my P400E is expected delivery end July - changed to MY23 and price protected due to proximity of delivery when postponed. … 🤞🏻🤞🏻
That' great news Peter👋🙌 at least there's some movement finally and not too long to wait. That's you and G1969 hoping to get the cars soon, both P400E so it looks like that's their initial priority..

101 - 114 of 114 Posts