Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
201 - 220 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
My dealer contacted me for an update and no build date in sight.
I think with a d200 it will be more like 9 months. But hopefully shouldn't exceed. 🤞🏼 Don't lose hope. You'll have your lovely car soon! Ordered in late Feb would be late August for 6m build, so I think you have time for some good news!

·
Registered
Awaiting P400e R Dynamic black, with lots of bits
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #203 ·
I have been told car is showing build w/e 12/8/22, but they think it may get built early as its showing body scheduled, which i have been told it means its pretty close to starting its build. So we will see, not confirmed price protection yet though...!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have been told car is showing build w/e 12/8/22, but they think it may get built early as its showing body scheduled, which i have been told it means its pretty close to starting its build. So we will see, not confirmed price protection yet though...!
Brilliant news. Can't wait to see pics of yours too, if you would like to share. Can't wait for everyone, who have been awaiting their new cars to get them soon! 😊

·
Registered
Waiting on MY22 P400e (MY21 cancelled)
40 Posts
Should have mine (p400e) very soon also….has been a while since anyone posted delivery pictures will be nice to see some coming through

·
Registered
38 Posts
Should have mine (p400e) very soon also….has been a while since anyone posted delivery pictures will be nice to see some coming through
Yay, really happy everyone's getting their car. Seems like August is the month for f pace p400e! I hope we get ours too. When did you order? Would love to see pics.

·
Registered
On Order 16th Nov - D200 R Dynamic Black, Bluefire blue, Oyster interior
75 Posts

·
Registered
On Order 16th Nov - D200 R Dynamic Black, Bluefire blue, Oyster interior
75 Posts
View attachment 9468
…….worth waiting for

Have to say the service from dealership has been exceptional despite some challenges along the way.
Congratulations, looks lovely and nice to see some coming through👏👌

·
Registered
Waiting on MY22 P400e (MY21 cancelled)
40 Posts
Oh my! Is it here? Congratulations.
How is the interior, how long was the overall wait in the end. More so how is the drive?
The interior is great, best In class in my opinion, the ride is so quiet but think the speedometer reads incorrectly no way a 2 ton SUV can accelerate that fast.

·
Registered
32 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
The interior is great, best In class in my opinion, the ride is so quiet but think the speedometer reads incorrectly no way a 2 ton SUV can accelerate that fast.
Give us some numbers on real life mpg after some time please.
I done some basic calculations diesel vs P400e and price difference (about 14,200£ diesel money) gives 70,000 miles of range, P400e done 0 miles at this point. This is not about speed just to get from A to B.
Picture attached:
30miles ev range after
+/- 35mpg petrol range (2.0l engine only)
Fpace little bit lighter, range should be better.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
38 Posts
My hubby really put his foot down during the test drive, it does move. I think my Audi TT is quicker (ever so slightly) or maybe it's on par? I think the interior is lovely. We love the (newer 2019+) Audi interior. And this is the only other manufacturer apart from Audi that had amazing interior & exterior. Every other premium brand was lacking either on interior or exterior. But this definitely had it all. I hope you enjoy it. Please send some more pics.

·
Registered
F-pace 200D SE, Portofino Blue, Ebony interior
33 Posts

·
Registered
Awaiting P400E R-Dynamic SE, Portofino/Ebony, Black Pack, 20" 1067, Adaptive Response, Meridian
54 Posts
If it helps, my p400e has done 5700 miles (2200 in EV) in 3 months and is currently averaging 52mpg. Mixed driving, some longer trips and some fun and games in Dynamic and Sport....and the performance is very healthy.
Excellent! I switched my order from Diesel to Hybrid once I had some real world figures from earlier posts, you've had the benefit of more mileage which makes the data even better. There's obviously the electric charging cost on top of that but how much do you think you are you benefiting from Regeneration in Hybrid mode? - something which is very unclear in all the Jaguar sourced information.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I’ve done 6000 in my P400e since December and currently averaging out at 47mpg, not sure how many of those miles have been ev. I’d say i’ve done mixed driving as certainly done a few trips from London to either Gloucester or Northampton, journeys I tend to do every other month or so.

In my opinion, I’d suggest the regeneration is negligible and more helps to boost acceleration, much like how it works in the MHEV.

Reactions: G1969 and VR1

·
Registered
Awaiting P400E R-Dynamic SE, Portofino/Ebony, Black Pack, 20" 1067, Adaptive Response, Meridian
54 Posts
I’ve done 6000 in my P400e since December and currently averaging out at 47mpg, not sure how many of those miles have been ev. I’d say i’ve done mixed driving as certainly done a few trips from London to either Gloucester or Northampton, journeys I tend to do every other month or so.

In my opinion, I’d suggest the regeneration is negligible and more helps to boost acceleration, much like how it works in the MHEV.
Thanks (y)

201 - 220 of 247 Posts