Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
181 - 200 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
On Order 16th Nov - D200 R Dynamic Black, Bluefire blue, Oyster interior
75 Posts
If it exceeds a year that would be shocking. I definitely think you'll you get it before the 12m mark, is it a diesel by any chance?
My new build date is Oct and I ordered last Nov, so it's unlikely I will get it before the 12 months is up.
Yes it is a diesel I have on order.
My work colleague ordered her F pace in Feb this year and had it delivered 5 weeks later 😱which she/the dealer and I were gobsmacked by, she ordered a petrol version which must have been the deciding factor. She feels terrible for me now :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
My new build date is Oct and I ordered last Nov, so it's unlikely I will get it before the 12 months is up.
Yes it is a diesel I have on order.
My work colleague ordered her F pace in Feb this year and had it delivered 5 weeks later 😱which she/the dealer and I were gobsmacked by, she ordered a petrol version which must have been the deciding factor. She feels terrible for me now :)
I think they are prioritising p400e, SVR and petrols over diesel. I think you will probably see it this October 😔 hopefully sooner 🤞

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ok, competition time, who at this point has been waiting the longest? Model name, order date and length of wait so far…. Starter for 10….

P400e
22/8/21
11 months
R dynamic SE 2 litre diesel
Ordered as MY 21 on 8 July 21
12 months
Current build date Nov with Dec delivery

·
Registered
109 Posts
Ok, competition time, who at this point has been waiting the longest? Model name, order date and length of wait so far…. Starter for 10….

P400e
22/8/21
11 months
R Dynamic SE200 MHEV ordered Dec 21, still no news whatsoever from the dealers monthly update and from what I hear on here I'll be lucky to get it this year.
Has anyone seen any other potential competitors?
Seriously looking at the Mazda CX60 due out Sept and can be ordered now for delivery Sept. Looks very similar to the F pace on the road, same dimensions. The F Pace just has it on looks and interior but at under 50k for the PHEV compared to nearer 70k for a similar P400 F Pace the CX60 is tempting. Similar performance, much better EV range and higher spec than the F Pace (digital display and HUD as standard for a start) so its worth a look. Waiting for a test drive.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I think they are prioritising p400e, SVR and petrols over diesel. I think you will probably see it this October 😔 hopefully sooner 🤞
The problem is that we have heard this all before and we didn't see the P400e's coming any sooner so I wouldn't hang on to this thought. Apologies if it seems negative but it's just the reality of peoples experiences on here.

I have had a few business trips down to Southampton over the last few weeks and saw many JLR transporters with cars on going to the Docks. There were very few F Paces on them (Probably less than 5%), they consisted of mostly Range Rovers and velars (Same Chassis and many parts shared with the F Pace), I presume this is where they are focussing their production on..

·
Registered
9 Posts
I’m staying with it for now even though my order was only placed in March 22. My dealer insists the car is fully price protected as is the equity in my px and I have two emails confirming this.

Its funny how the JLR website states up to 6 months wait but when I contacted customer services they said 6-9 months…..

What I think though is I was already feeling guilty about getting another diesel car. With the state of the environment plus the fact the f pace is a model that is already old compared to many other newer models by other manufacturers it is all making me think I’ll go elsewhere and get a newer model from Audi etc.

·
Registered
75 Posts
R Dynamic SE200 MHEV ordered Dec 21, still no news whatsoever from the dealers monthly update and from what I hear on here I'll be lucky to get it this year.
Seriously looking at the Mazda CX60 due out Sept and can be ordered now for delivery Sept. Looks very similar to the F pace on the road, same dimensions. The F Pace just has it on looks and interior but at under 50k for the PHEV compared to nearer 70k for a similar P400 F Pace the CX60 is tempting. Similar performance, much better EV range and higher spec than the F Pace (digital display and HUD as standard for a start) so its worth a look. Waiting for a test drive.
I am struggling to like any of the comparable competition, I have been thinking of the Cupra Fromentor (I had a rental one in Spain last year) but it's definitely smaller, although significantly cheaper.
The CX60 does look nice but I'm reluctant to go down the HyBrid route due to my daily commute.

·
Registered
38 Posts
The problem is that we have heard this all before and we didn't see the P400e's coming any sooner so I wouldn't hang on to this thought. Apologies if it seems negative but it's just the reality of peoples experiences on here.

I have had a few business trips down to Southampton over the last few weeks and saw many JLR transporters with cars on going to the Docks. There were very few F Paces on them (Probably less than 5%), they consisted of mostly Range Rovers and velars (Same Chassis and many parts shared with the F Pace), I presume this is where they are focussing their production on..
I know a few people who have had p400e within the 6 months 🤷🏽‍♀️ maybe it's a select few. Or they were lucky. I see a lot of 22 plates in my area. One of them being a p400e outside my son's school.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I know a few people who have had p400e within the 6 months 🤷🏽‍♀️ maybe it's a select few. Or they were lucky. I see a lot of 22 plates in my area. One of them being a p400e outside my son's school.
Lets hope so🤞, I can't help but think that it also comes down to the Optional Extras that we have ordered.
I am sure that the base spec would be better at this time, but what's the point in ordering a new car without adding the features that you like.

·
Registered
Awaiting P400e R Dynamic black, with lots of bits
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #192 ·
I am considering the new hybrid glc, although no prices out as yet, but hybrid has 61mile range, twice that of f pace.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Lets hope so🤞, I can't help but think that it also comes down to the Optional Extras that we have ordered.
I am sure that the base spec would be better at this time, but what's the point in ordering a new car without adding the features that you like.
That could be the case, I'm not too convinced that we will get ours soon. We have a build date but I think that will be our third one to get cancelled. Though we need the car asap! So I don't want to be too negative.

·
Registered
Awaiting P400E R-Dynamic SE, Portofino/Ebony, Black Pack, 20" 1067, Adaptive Response, Meridian
54 Posts
Originally ordered a D200 September 2021 to get into the system while considering whether to up that to a D300 or P400E which was the choice I switched to in November. Original order timescale was 9-12m for the D200 even then (so August delivery). The P400E brought that down to 6m (April). It's slipped a few times in the fortnightly updates, latest estimate, as of last week, is early August (which year !?!) 🤔

·
Registered
Awaiting P400E R-Dynamic SE, Portofino/Ebony, Black Pack, 20" 1067, Adaptive Response, Meridian
54 Posts
There's hope ... just been told my P400E called down and should at the dealership next week

·
Registered
75 Posts
There's hope ... just been told my P400E called down and should at the dealership next week
That is good news and good to hear👍🤞

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ahhh I'm so happy for you! I do have some hope🤞🏼I've heard so many good stories in regards to the turnaround on the p400e and I've seen so many around my area on 22s. Congratulations, do post pics! 😊

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thanks and Wilco. ‘Hoping to see more uplifting news for others.

181 - 200 of 247 Posts