Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
To me the boot area looks very small.

I would say it looks more like the BMW X6 but that's my eye.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Don't joke. I've actually looked at one (not driven) as I was thinking a second hand infinity and a second hand FTYpe for same cash as my new F-PACE - stick with me it made sense.

The infinities even have a 5 litre petrol option and was tempting,
It's had terrible reviews in terms of lack of space and a very hard ride which sort of put me off as rather more comfort for the SUV and use the FType for pure sports. Fuel consumption not great but that's not a concern for me.

Comfort and big power may take me into cayenne territory but I loved the fact the infinity is not well known or liked and the depreciation is horrendous so can pickup a nice second hand for little money.

When I sell this car I'll seriously look at one as a family car only then buy a second sports car so have both worlds for a reasonable price.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Not my cuppa, too much chrome, and even those 22"'s look too small. I agree on the X6 element though

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Yep, X6 arches, more bling, and slightly sharper lines

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
If I was given one of these, I'd sell it and buy a Golf GTi, or a sewing machine, or a an elephant... Should've gone to Specsavers... Or had some self respect... There is one worse SUV... the bloody Honda CRV which always reminded me of my Gran's 30's Hoover that lit up.. When taking a S2000 for a test drive I asked the salesman if he had considered that it was one of the ugliest cars on the road. He said we sell a lot to those to customers with guide dogs.... Those who bought a Nissan Juke, I salute you.... Cars are a reflection of your personality and that says all your furniture is from Ikea...

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Russell said:
I have to agree its hideous but to be fair Japanese / Korean vehicles have never appealed to me, I guess its taste and who am I to judge!
The jap supercars are of course not included in that statement for sure ;)

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
corriescar66 said:
If I was given one of these, I'd sell it and buy a Golf GTi, or a sewing machine, or a an elephant... Should've gone to Specsavers... Or had some self respect... There is one worse SUV... the bloody Honda CRV which always reminded me of my Gran's 30's Hoover that lit up.. When taking a S2000 for a test drive I asked the salesman if he had considered that it was one of the ugliest cars on the road. He said we sell a lot to those to customers with guide dogs.... Those who bought a Nissan Juke, I salute you.... Cars are a reflection of your personality and that says all your furniture is from Ikea...
And whats wrong with Ikea :oops:

·
Registered
948 Posts
I agree with the opinion it's similar to the X6. Looking down it's flank that's all I see... definitely not the F Pace that's for sure.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts