• <t>No</t>

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • <t>Yes</t>

Votes: 14 70.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
The way I see it, the longer they're struggling to get ours out of the door, it means the bigger the waiting list will become - which is good for our residuals! Unless we're not allowed to sell them :lol:

·
Registered
410 Posts
I mentioned this at the Jaguar preview in London. Reality is UK cars (perhaps not FE and dealer showroom models) are still in the holding pool waiting to be pulled off for build slots. I think some where between July and September depending on when you ordered and your dealer allocation. Having seen it in the flesh it's worth the wait IMO :)

·
Registered
922 Posts
Hang on lads I have an idea.... A cunning plan...!!!

·
Registered
922 Posts
We need a man who is not afraid to go and get the answer we need! To stand up for us and say we will not go quietly into the night!! what we is... tan tan tarr...

·
Registered
922 Posts
...JAG MAN, he could fly into those big cat board rooms ( note I said big cats not :at cats, don't want my order cancelled) he can use thier own words from the adverts against them... "Release the cats and let them rule the road" All we need now is a cape, mask and volunteer . The answer is no, I only come up with the mad plans!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts