Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the day came and the order is officially locked in. Pick up has been held till December at my request.

My sensible head was on the day I signed that dotted line and I went with the diesel. Really hope I don't regret it and end up picking up the same day that someone is picking up their petrol...

·
Registered
948 Posts
I thought this thread was a new fault with the ITCP with someone getting locked in. LOL

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Well done, your not regret it, yes the Petrol is quicker but were not talking light years and the mid range punch from the Diesel is something to enjoy, so do not think what if, think when can I get it and look forward to the miles of enjoyment.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jagfpacejk said:
Well done, your not regret it, yes the Petrol is quicker but were not talking light years and the mid range punch from the Diesel is something to enjoy, so do not think what if, think when can I get it and look forward to the miles of enjoyment.
Also, I'm selling it after 12 months and I'll probably (maybe) get more for the diesel

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
luminated said:
I thought this thread was a new fault with the ITCP with someone getting locked in. LOL
HAHAHAHA brilliant :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Kojak said:
Jagfpacejk said:
Also, I'm selling it after 12 months and I'll probably (maybe) get more for the diesel
It's hard to judge as there are more diesel motors being made then the petrol, I am looking after 3 years to trade mine in for the SLR model if it gets off the drawing board as planned.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts