Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to change my description on the bottom of my email

Changed to Storm Grey, with black pack, 22 Turbines, ditched the deployable tow bar & privacy glass, added removable tow bar, mood lighting, rubber boot liner, better when collecting sacks of feed.... Still have ICpro, 825w Meridian, ASDR, cold climate pack, Led lights, none opening pano roof, the all important cup holder cover, space saver spare, and finally metal load space scuff plate.

Build date July 8th, with dealer 27th, detailer 28th is the plan....

I wonder if the horses will appreciate the exhaust note when being transported :D

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Nice spec

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mbadger77 said:
Nice spec
Thank you, all very individual as we know but finally feel comfortable with my colour choice...

After placing my deposit on the 14th September the spec gets locked down almost nine months to the day, just another 43 sleeps until it arrives (hopefully).

I think I am more excited than when I chose my first racing bike as an 12 year old in June for my Christmas present after five months of thumbing the Raleigh and Claude Butler catalogues......

Once again thanks all for the spec recommendations.

·
Registered
381 Posts
The Gman said:
Need to change my description on the bottom of my email

Changed to Storm Grey, with black pack, 22 Turbines, ditched the deployable tow bar & privacy glass, added removable tow bar, mood lighting, rubber boot liner, better when collecting sacks of feed.... Still have ICpro, 825w Meridian, ASDR, cold climate pack, Led lights, none opening pano roof, the all important cup holder cover, space saver spare, and finally metal load space scuff plate.

Build date July 8th, with dealer 27th, detailer 28th is the plan....

I wonder if the horses will appreciate the exhaust note when being transported :D
NICE spec.

For extra boot protection try http://www.hatchbag.co.uk for boot liners (no F-Pace spec one yet though)

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think the rubber mat will be fine for feed sacks, until my GSP can travel better I think he is confined to the Disco, but IF he improves then one of these would be a must especially if we take them over to the beach or lake Vrnwy... Not sure I will ever let them in the boot though maybe when the alloys have been curbed and the glow of initial ownership has abated.... So about two to three years in then and I might relent :D

Attachments

·
Registered
922 Posts
Very nice pair you have!!! :? You think you have trouble..... I have got to put my 2 wolf hybrids in the back at some point, when they stand on back legs the bigger one is 5 ft 5" tall but his teeth can reach another few inchs than that :eek: another reason for px the Evoque toooo small in the back.
They are losing winter coats here as they have to be kept outside in an armoured kennel all year :shock: ps they are very friendly and the villagers love the howling...

Attachments

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jags cat said:
Very nice pair you have!!! :? You think you have trouble..... I have got to put my 2 wolf hybrids in the back at some point, when they stand on back legs the bigger one is 5 ft 5" tall but his teeth can reach another few inchs than that :eek: another reason for px the Evoque toooo small in the back.
They are losing winter coats here as they have to be kept outside in an armoured kennel all year :shock: ps they are very friendly and the villagers love the howling...
Nice looking woofers

Yes armoured kennel with us too, SWMBO decreed it was built in our attached stone barn, it is insulated and there is an oil filled pipe at the back of the kennel with a thermostatically controlled heating element ;)

No they are not cosseted at all :D The ridgeback is 19 months his brother has already made 58kgs, Ours is 51kg so a sizeable unit who can put his paws on my shoulders, I'm 6'1".....

Mind you I have a tiny Ifor Williams trailer for when we are moving our Gloucster Old spots, perhaps I could tow them behind the SC...... :lol:

·
Registered
184 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts