Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have the standard Jaguar roof rails (with added padding), which are fine for carrying my Kayak.

Getting the kayak up there in the first place though is a challenge (without damaging either the car or the kayak.

I'm looking at some roller systems that fix to the rear screen with suction pads - does anyone have any experience of these?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I did wonder how owners get bikes and the like onto roof racks without causing damage?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Have the standard Jaguar roof rails (with added padding), which are fine for carrying my Kayak.

Getting the kayak up there in the first place though is a challenge (without damaging either the car or the kayak.

I'm looking at some roller systems that fix to the rear screen with suction pads - does anyone have any experience of these?
Hi. With a previous Disco Sport I managed to get bikes on to the roof by using a small step that I bought from a caravan retailer. It also helped for washing the car roof. Perhaps a possibility - although you would need to take it with you for offloading etc.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Kayak Roller Loader Boat Canoes Kayaks Heavy-duty Loading Assistant 360 Degree

advertised on EBay £30 worth a try

1 - 4 of 4 Posts