Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, we all know the car design is big, bold and beautiful, with the drivability to match, but it is also some of the little details and features that help to make it feel particularly special. Been playing around with the camera and took a few 'ambient' appreciative photos...

The brushed satin steel padal covers - they're almost too nice to put your feet on, but only 'almost' ! :lol:

Tableware Kitchen utensil Fork Dishware Cutlery

Normal or Dynamic - there can be fire at your fingertips! :eek:

Plant Automotive design Personal luxury car Motor vehicle Rim

The satin chrome manual gear selector - hey, nice milling chaps! :mrgreen:

Font Circle Logo Symbol Monochrome photography

The tasteful console layout - presses all the buttons! ;)

Peripheral Netbook Computer Personal computer Input device

The Leaper on the tailgate - beautiful quality . . you know when you're following a Jag! :cool:

Land vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design

The black-pack side vent with the R-Sport decal - very expensive for a bit of black plastic, but it sure ticks all the boxes! :)

Automotive parking light Grille Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tail & brake light

The Growler on the grille - well, it says it all really! :twisted:

View attachment 1710

Attachments

·
Registered
688 Posts
some great photos! I assume they were not taken on your mobile?! :)

There are some really touches to the car, can't wait to actually spend time on mine

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
^ chilly :|

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I thought it was a requirement to keep the quad processors cool in the ICTP system as I heard from someone, somewhere that ICTP can be a bit fragile from time to time. Can't remember where I read that or who said it!

Arianne

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Arianne said:
I thought it was a requirement to keep the quad processors cool in the ICTP system as I heard from someone, somewhere that ICTP can be a bit fragile from time to time. Can't remember where I read that or who said it!

Arianne
:lol: :lol: I think it's actually to keep me from overheating with rage as it continues to have a mind of its own!! :evil:

In fairness, for the first time ever the front parking sensors worked correctly!!! The grey blocks on screen around the front perimeter actually changed colour went to red gave a constant 'beep' and when I got very close the red ring appeared around the whole car!!!! Don't tell me it's starting to self correct itself???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.