Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Ryan

I've asked the forum members this but then realised you may be better placed to comment working for JLR....

I've spec'd Light Oyster Headlining having had Ivory Morzine headlining in my Evoque as it compliments the light coming in from the pano.

So, here's the question......

Does anyone know if Light Oyster in an F-Pace/ Jag is the same shade as Ivory Morzine in an Evoque/ RR ??

On both configurator's they look the same.

Reason being, if it's lighter then I'll try to switch to Jet black headlining. Kids hands get everywhere, the Evoque is light enough.

·
Registered
453 Posts
PaulC said:
Hello Ryan

I've asked the forum members this but then realised you may be better placed to comment working for JLR....

I've spec'd Light Oyster Headlining having had Ivory Morzine headlining in my Evoque as it compliments the light coming in from the pano.

So, here's the question......

Does anyone know if Light Oyster in an F-Pace/ Jag is the same shade as Ivory Morzine in an Evoque/ RR ??

On both configuration's they look the same.

Reason being, if it's lighter then I'll try to switch to Jet black headlining. Kids hands get everywhere, the Evoque is light enough.
I have a Freelander with the same config, panoramic sunroof and the light coloured headlining, i have kids too but mine hasnt been soiled by the kids, im going with the ivory Morizine for the same reason you were thinking, it makes the vehicle feel bigger inside also, ive been in a freelander with the black headlining and it felt oppressive so im sticking with it... just a hint but any marks on the headlining are very easily removed with baby wet wipes (non fragrance d) they are amazing at cleaning all kinds of things, Tar spots on cars especially.

Think someone needs to start a hints and tips thread ... lol ..

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi PaulC

Thank you for your post.

I note your query and have enquired within the business regarding this.

I have been advised that whilst they appear very similar and are both very light in appearance, Ivory and Light Oyster headlining are in fact two different shades.

I hope this information is of use to you.

Regards

Ryan

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi PaulC

Thank you for your post.

I note your query and have enquired within the business regarding this.

I have been advised that whilst they appear very similar and are both very light in appearance, Ivory and Light Oyster headlining are in fact two different shades.

I hope this information is of use to you.

Regards

Ryan
Thank you Ryan. Is Jag Light Oyster lighter than RR Ivory headlining?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi PaulC

Thank you for your post.

I note your query and would suggest visiting your local Jaguar retailer to view their colour and trim samples to gain a clear understanding of the differences between the two shades. This will ensure that you are selecting the headlining that is most suitable for your personal requirements.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Ryan

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for your reply Ryan but regrettably I do not have any availability to visit my dealer again soon.

Whilst I appreciate I should have taken a good look at the Light Oyster headlining last time I visited and compared that to my Evoque I failed to do so.

I now find myself being told by the dealer they think the material and shade are the same for both models. You have confirmed they are different shades but what I need to know is whether Jaguar Light Oyster headlining is a lighter shade than RR Ivory headlining?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi PaulC

Thank you for your post.

Please see the image below which details the difference between the two interiors.

Publication Wood Rectangle Book Tints and shades

Please be advised that these are leather examples and that colours in real life could look different compared to this image. For this reason, we would always recommend viewing these 'in the flesh' to obtain the best comparison.

Regards

Ryan

Attachments

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you very much Ryan

That's perfect.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.