Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Well ordered mine ages ago, then a change in role meant I cancelled.

Mrs Trikster has now decided she wants an F-Pace (wish she'd said that whilst mine was still open as we'd have it now!) and are looking at a couple of ex-demos to avoid the wait, though I'm still wary of paying effectively list for a used car

But, in case any friendly dealers are reading that may have cancelled orders immediately/quickly available our ideal combo would be a 2.0d auto AWD Sport (may consider a Portfolio) with a few toys incl 14 way memory seats, upgraded stereo, heated front screen; pretty flexible on colour, just not white or one with black wheels...

TIA

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
Trikster said:
Hi guys,

Well ordered mine ages ago, then a change in role meant I cancelled.

Mrs Trikster has now decided she wants an F-Pace (wish she'd said that whilst mine was still open as we'd have it now!) and are looking at a couple of ex-demos to avoid the wait, though I'm still wary of paying effectively list for a used car

But, in case any friendly dealers are reading that may have cancelled orders immediately/quickly available our ideal combo would be a 2.0d auto AWD Sport (may consider a Portfolio) with a few toys incl 14 way memory seats, upgraded stereo, heated front screen; pretty flexible on colour, just not white or one with black wheels...

TIA
Good luck with your find also mention you do not want a rejected car that has issues but a fully 100% working example.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
If you have ICTPro make sure that you expect 100% functionality, write it on your order form by hand on their copy too. A second hand car doesn't give you the same rights as anew one, but if you specifically mention something then you have loaded the cards in your favour. There are issues and it would be sad to spend that much money and get fobbed off with a Jaguar development hack - which I think describes all cars with ICTPro right now!

·
Registered
245 Posts
When I rejected my car which was delivered I then phoned around approx 25 dealers and found a cancelled order, I would suggest you do the same as I'm sure you will find one. Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.