Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Happy new year.

My car told me I should/could update my maps. So I went to the Jaguar Route Planner site, logged on and was told that a new map was available: Europe & Russia map, Latest version available:08.030.0127.0153Size:Approx. 33 GB
However, when I press on the downloads button (having ensured that I have the latest downloader installed), I get this:
Rectangle Font Circle Number Paper product

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Regards
H

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All,

Happy new year.

My car told me I should/could update my maps. So I went to the Jaguar Route Planner site, logged on and was told that a new map was available: Europe & Russia map, Latest version available:08.030.0127.0153Size:Approx. 33 GB
However, when I press on the downloads button (having ensured that I have the latest downloader installed), I get this:
View attachment 9052
Is anyone else experiencing this?

Regards
H
Same issue for me.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Same issue for me.
Thanks for the answer. I suspect this must be a problem with their server.... hopefuly someone at their end will notice the issue as i cannot find an e-mail address for the HERE Europe B.V.:
The services provided to you on this site (i.e., your purchase of a product and related fulfillment services) are performed by HERE Europe B.V., Kennedyplein 222-226, 5611 ZT Eindhoven, The Netherlands, Phone : +31 (0) 40 744 12 42, Managing Directors: Robert A.J Houben, Franciscus M. van Haaren. Use of the services is subject to HERE Service Terms and Privacy Policy.

·
Registered
295 Posts
They occasionally have issues like this. It's usually sorted out in a day or two.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Someone suggested elsewhere that a site certificate may have expired at the end of 2021, and due to the holidays the right people not yet in to fix. Seems plausible.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts