·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As promised

My wonderful wife's photos of our F Pace pre delivery today

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Kaspa, which seats did you go for on your new R-Sport? . . I ask this because they look different to anything I could configure back when I was placing my order earlier this year, they look more like the Portfolio style leather seats! . . or is my memory playing tricks on me? . . :? confused, it looks like two different colour exteriors, grey in the showroom, silver outside in the rain . . which is it :? :?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hello .. well spotted

this was our original order ... but changed our spec later, so this is the 1st time we have seen our F Pace today

Give me a mo .. and I will upload the interior pics in a few mins

we ordered grey .. then changed to silver

uploaded the wrong photo album .. hang on ....

·
Registered
612 Posts
Wishing I didn't have kids and then I too could have the cream seats .... looks so good.

What camera did you use ? Seems to be a totally different silver inside the showroom compared to when it's outside.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gdank said:
Wishing I didn't have kids and then I too could have the cream seats .... looks so good.

What camera did you use ? Seems to be a totally different silver inside the showroom compared to when it's outside.
just a standard Iphone 5 ....

the 1st pics are from a old file .. sorry for the confusion :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
JLRnumber5 said:
Silver with black helix a great combo .. was on my short list.

So those cats of yours don't look spoilt at all!!!
yes you know ... they are my wife's babys

but they can make a racket at times :lol:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Very refreshing to see a good colour combination and much better than the depressing ALL black "private ambulance" fad popular on Range Rover and F Pace at the moment.

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Kaspa said:
JLRnumber5 said:
Silver with black helix a great combo .. was on my short list.

So those cats of yours don't look spoilt at all!!!
yes you know ... they are my wife's babys

but they can make a racket at times :lol:
And those cats cry like a baby.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
looks lovely... I think the only thing I would change now if I had the chance is the colour. I love my black, but I do have to say I think Silver finishes it best.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.