Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Given the production line is in full flow and Jaguar know the production of cars to the minute and all cars that have been ordered can be allocated a production slot please stop pretending that production and delivery dates are unknown and publish them here. I passed a car carrier on the M40 fully loaded with F-Paces - I am assuming Jag know where and when these will be delivered but there are no confirmed dates or deliveries - it is a sham.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have been talking to a lady in the MDs office and she is adamant that no dates have been allocated for UK cars yet.

My dealer emailed me a order form yesterday that just confirmed the model and engine, it did contain the you can't sell for 6 months clause.
He said the gateway was opening and we are progressing closer to a delivery date.

·
Registered
453 Posts
My dealership/sales man rang me yesterday, still saying my order had a build slot for the 1st week in April and handover by end of April...... I did mention lots of debate on the forum that FEs not delivered till end April/May and other orders may onwards, june etc.

He said sometimes the forums can find out before the dealerships.

But he said according to their computer system which links to Jaguars order system build daye is still listed as 1st week in April..... So fingers crossed .... Although im not holding my breath..

·
Registered
410 Posts
From my JLR source.

No UK cars have allocated slots and are still all in the holding pool. They can see my actual order number on the system as sitting in this pool.

The feel is that UK cars (other than perhaps FE and showroom models which may be sooner) will start to be pulled off in May to address the waiting list of orders but this is not a formal statement. Then it's where you are in the list vs your dealer allocation...

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi All

Thank you for your posts.

I note the comments made and can advise as detailed elsewhere in this section that UK F-PACE First Edition vehicles are due for delivery in May 2016 with non-First Edition UK vehicle deliveries due to commence in June 2016.

Should any of you wish to enquire regarding the expected delivery date in relation to your specific vehicle order, may I respectfully suggest liaising with your vending retailer as we move nearer to the middle of the year, who should be able to advise accordingly.

Regards

Ryan

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi 50Trevor

Thank you for your post.

As previously advised, non First Edition UK vehicle order deliveries are due to commence in June 2016.

This is the information I have available at the current time, therefore I would be unable to advise further on this.

May I suggest speaking with your retailer as we move closer to June as any build and delivery dates regarding specific vehicle orders will be communicated to the relevant retailers who should be able to advise accordingly.

Regards

Ryan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.