Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
F Pace newbie here saying hello . Swapped my XE 250 R-Sport for a 2020MY F-Pace 300 Sport in Santori Black last weekend. Pretty happy so far but not had the opportunity apart from the drive home and a little jaunt .. Pictures will follow once I've got the opportunity to clean n polish it when the weather clears.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hello & welcome, stay safe.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
4,986 Posts
Welcome to the Forum.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome to the forum and FPace ownership.
I'm 14 months in, it still brings a nice smile to my face when I look at it, and a great big grin when pressing on!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Everyone

New to this!!

I've just put a deposit down on a 2016 F Pace 2.0d, and wondered if there is anything i need to look out for on inspection/test drive.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi, I've had my 2016 since new. I'm a low mileage user and here are the issues I've had.
Last year I had to change the battery as the auto stop/start stopped working. I'm guessing it because of the, mainly short, journeys I do. The F-Pace uses a AGM battery so it costs around £200.
Last June it failed its MOT due to perished track rods end gaiters. This seemed pretty soon considering I've never had these fail after only 5 years before.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Insomnia said:
Welcome to the forum and FPace ownership.
I'm 14 months in, it still brings a nice smile to my face when I look at it, and a great big grin when pressing on!
Thanks 2 weeks in, look back at it every time I walk away which is a good sign and for a big(ish) bus presses on very well, it's also a pretty damn nice place to be on a longer run.

C

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome
When I replaced my 2018 with the 2021 I never dreamt of looking elsewhere.
Does everything I need and I love driving it.
I hope you enjoy the car much as I and the vast majority of us here do.
😎

1 - 9 of 9 Posts