Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
O bought it from a dealer, i ordered the car with my specifications.
I think there was somepoint between UK and my local port where it got sea water so it got really rusty due to it.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Hello,

Yesterday I received a call from the local retailer telling me to take the F Pace to them, JLR aprroved to repair the exhaust system so the part is about to arrive, next wednesday they will solve the issue by replacing the whole part.

After a few weeks JLR solve the issue so is justice to say thanks to those inside the company who helped in anyway and to those in this forum for your support.

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
^ That's very good to hear Salva, I'm really glad they have decided to do the right thing. It simply didn't make any sense when they originally said it wasn't covered under the warranty when the car was delivered to you like that. Maybe they are sensitive to the power of social media shaming after all... very nice touch that you have thanked them publicly too, even after all the stress you've been through . . . onwards and upwards from now on :)

·
Super Moderator
5,080 Posts
They do look at this site so perhaps the information provided to you made them do something behind the scenes, were never know but at least your issues have been resolved which is good news.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Could this be the result of the fact that 1000s of built and unsold JLR vehicles are being stored in less than ideal conditions at Gaydon, Fen End , Bruntingthorpe, and other sites around the Midlands? "New" vehicles reaching dealers may be not just built and factory fresh as one would expect but having been parked for a considerable time in wet and damp conditions are showing the condition of underbody components as in the pictures.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.