Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

So I received my f-pace yesterday (2.0 R-Sport Manual Glacier white) and I have a couple of questions.

I have the basic sound system and is it just me or is the volume quite low when using incontrol music app / iPhone, seems much louder when listening to radio? Max volume 38? Seems strange.

Secondly, the incontrol remote app doesn't have climate control? Is this not available in the U.K.?

Would be grateful to see your replies

G

·
Hello,

Welcome to the forum.

To answer your questions

1. Yes I have the same, Iphone is a lot quieter than radio. Not sure why, but I have numerous times deafened myself with the radio when unplugging phone

2. Remote climate is standard in UK, but only on Auto's. It has something to do with locking the transmission. Cat Woman I think can confirm this as she has a manual

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
rsport_paul said:
2. Remote climate is standard in UK, but only on Auto's. It has something to do with locking the transmission. Cat Woman I think can confirm this as she has a manual
Correct, the climate control app is not available on manual transmission vehicles, so you can't start the car remotely to pre-warm the cabin . . but, just think, the upside is you can Save The Planet!!! :? :lol:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Waynem said:
Turn the volume to max on the phone media volume setting and the volume will be as loud as the radio and more adjustable :shock:
Do you mean the volume on my phone (as this doesn't change anything) or is there an actual setting on the infotainment that I haven't yet found?

Regarding the clarification on the remote climate many thanks for this guys, think I can live without this, opted for manual as I think I'd get too bored driving automatic

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.