Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just signed up to the forum having ordered a 2.0D Portfolio in Quartzite / Latte with a few extra toys yesterday. Initial delivery estimate is December-ish.

Managed to get the 5 year high mileage service plan thrown in for free too :D

This will be my 4th Jaguar - started with a 2.5 X-Type, then a 2.7 Luxury XF Saloon, followed by my current 3.0D Premium Luxury XF Sportbrake.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Welcome Growler. I hope that it's as much fun as the other Jaguars that you've had. I'm hoping to get mine for the 1st September, but I'm still not 100% convinced that I've made the right choice.

I did drive my F-Type coupe to work today and that really was the right choice :D

·
Registered
143 Posts
Welcome Growler,
I ordered end July and also have a December delivery quoted. I am hoping it will be advanced to November. Fingers firmly crossed.
I am sure you will enjoy the forum. Great information and a lot of humour. This will be my third Jag. I had a 3.0l petrol S Type and a 2.7l Diesel XF before. Currently driving a Evoque 2.2 D Prestige Lux.

·
Registered
441 Posts
WELCOME!
This is my 6th new Jaguar. 2004 X Type Estate, 2008 2.7 XF p/l. 2010 XF 3.0D p/l 2013 XF Sportbrake 2.2p/l 2015 2.2 Sportbrake portfolio and now F Pace 2.0 Portfolio just run in with 800 miles since 25 th July. Had calipers sprayed red this week and side steps ready to fit but the instructions came in Chinese so no chance until I get English version.

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi all, thanks for the welcome!

Hydrajaws, think I recognise your name from Jaginfo?? Are your side steps the same fitment as the Jaguar ones? If so, fitting instructions available from here: http://www.mediafire.com/?4wntprx332v77rr

·
Registered
441 Posts
Thanks I have had a look but the brackets seem to be different from the ones which came in my kit.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hydrajaws said:
Thanks I have had a look but the brackets seem to be different from the ones which came in my kit.
Hi,just wondering bar the instructions issue,do they seem a good enough product?Mine have been dispatched so should be here around 24th apparently

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just heard from dealer that I have a build date of 7th October, so delivery in late October/ early November. Very pleased seeing as I ordered on 11th August.

I have to say that so far I have been impressed with Guy Salmon who recently took over what was Hartwell's in Bristol which was always very lacklustre.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I now have been faxed the instructions in English and it all looks very straightforward. The quality of the brackets,fixings and the sidesteps is excellent so for £240 including shipping by Fedex no complaints. The fixing points are already in place on the F Pace so it will be easy to marry up the sturdy brackets bolt them up and complete the job.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts