419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...........comes another BRG:

Attachments

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Picked up this morning. Poor pictures, will do better tomorrow. Third de-robing in 8 years from this dealer, first class.

·
Registered
922 Posts
In the words of Roy Schneider ...... We're going to need a bigger sheet :shock: :eek: :eek: ........ :lol: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
Must admit the setting for the dealership looks like in the picture its beside a castle or something similar, looks very posh.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Welcome to team BRG! Those alloys look sweet. My dealer reckons he's got five or six BRGs up for delivery soon - he reckons its predominantly previous Jaguar owners who are going for the 'traditional' colour.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I love the look of BRG in the sunshine, but to my (admittedly colour deficient) eyes it looks black most of the time. Wish they still did Jaguar Racing Green.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
^ +1

I like the BRG on the configurator but I would really need to see one in the flesh. Even the photos are insufficient for me to be that brave! My dealer has BRG cars and they do appear almost black in dull light. The fleck only pops in the sunshine.

An F-type in BRG is a no brainer but I am just a little unsure how it translates across to an SUV. My eye needs more training whereas these guys are ahead of me with their vision of beauty.

Arianne

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm lucky enough to spend most of my time in Southern France so I'll get to see the true value of BRG, that will be when I can get close enough through the anticipated french crowds who will surround it everytime I park it. Happened with my Caviar XF, you could sell a Jag with 3 wheels to a frenchman any day so long as it had a Jaguar badge on it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.