Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd join in on the excitement......

Having followed the development of the F-Pace over the past year I put a deposit down on a 2.0 R-sport with a healthy set of options back in October of last year...... Since then after numerous visits to the configurator I appear to have done what most people on this forum have done! - Swapped to a 3.0 S version ..... Happy days.

So current spec is white, 22 inch black alloys, privacy glass, red/black leather, full size spare, mood lighting and panoramic roof. The roof option was going to be the sliding version, but having read a few posts on this forum I think that will just go for the cheaper version (to be honest this is good on my Evoque and don't think that I'd ever have the thing open!). I keep on considering the black pack but then think about just getting the components covered in carbon fibre film (struggling to justify another £660) - Jury still out on this! Also looking at side steps but just noticed that Jaguar appear to have increased the price on these already!

Got myself on the invite list for Manchester on 11th Feb, so cannot wait to see the car in the flesh..... Expect this to finalise the decision. Then just need dealership to sort out the delivery date - Hoping that will be in May as promised by dealer!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I followed same path as you did, having specced a 2.0 R-Sport in September but changed it to a diesel S a month or two later! I've seen the Caesium Blue FE at the Trafford Centre in December and it's fantastic.

I also have an invite for Manchester next month but can't make it as we're on holiday: it's a shame as I understand that there will models in Prestige, R-Sport, Portfolio and S trim levels.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gone for the late slot, so 18:00 onwards.... Have to admit that feeling like a kid at Christmas :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.