Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Problems, teething issues, down right problems or a lemo. A few of us have some bits and pieces that need -ahem- bit of TLC to remedy but we have all heard the line from the dealer or JLR that "we have never seen this before" or "that's new".... where we know for a fact that other forum members have it.

Maybe we can use this thread to post job references / fixes / ref plates and dealers where we have reported issues so we can reference them when we go in and our dealers can see what (hopefully) fixed it or was done about it?

We did a similar thing on the XE forum and it helped us out a few times.. ,

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
Good idea, not sure if the site moderators could make this a sticky so it appears always at the top of when you look at that part of the site, on other sites you see important information like this as a sticky so you do not have to go hunting for the information, you can visit the site at the dealer and show them.

Need to make sure the posts are constructive and not slagging off the dealer or JLR as that would not be helpful in this instance.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup, I was just taking something like :

Job 212335 - ICTP powering off and on - taken to dealer 23/8 and no fix applied
Or
AB66 ABC - squeaking suspension - into dealer for two days and replaced a thingymabob

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
jonty1625 said:
Yup, I was just taking something like :

Job 212335 - ICTP powering off and on - taken to dealer 23/8 and no fix applied
Or
AB66 ABC - squeaking suspension - into dealer for two days and replaced a thingymabob
Happy to oblige. Mine is in on Monday for 15 items to be looked at. Will report back!

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
A few new fixes in the activity stream. One for front diff leak, one for TPS pressure system, there is a new ICTP 1_1_02 - not sure how new that is ?
Tried to screen shot after a crop but not working as thinks it's a PNG.

SSM72933 - creak or groan from lower steering wheel as an example

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.