Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going with IRR, red S leather, so very red, pano roof, primarily black interior other than the red swathes(!), and I fancied an oyster heading, but dealer suggested sticking with black?

Coming from a BMW 5 series, which has full Oyster leather, black dash, black heading with no sunroof, so fancied a lighter upper half as my lower half is a little darker?

What are peoples thoughts? default safe jet?
Any interior pics to see both from real cars?
Cheers

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I think if you go black seats then absolutely nothing wrong with a light headliner.
I've got a stratos grey XF (near black) with black seats and a light oyster type headliner and it's great. Just lightens up the top bit.

With a pano roof I think it will look good,

I've gone with it as well in my new F Pace. Let you know in 2 weeks or so if it was best choice !!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mbadger77 said:
I think if you go black seats then absolutely nothing wrong with a light headliner.
I've got a stratos grey XF (near black) with black seats and a light oyster type headliner and it's great. Just lightens up the top bit.

I've gone with it as well in my new F Pace. Let you know in 2 weeks or so if it was best choice !!
Interior is red seats, although pretty much everything else is black!

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
F-Pace S said:
Mbadger77 said:

Interior is red seats, although pretty much everything else is black!
Red / black,seats ? Still be ok I think but maybe the black keeps it less busy if a bit darker

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Defo go jet headliner!! Red white and black interior will look awful. I have jet on my RRE with Oanoroof and the roof gives the lightness you seek, whilst the jet headliner frames the glass lovely.

·
Registered
688 Posts
I've stuck with jet headliner as the pano roof will keep it from being too dark. My current car has black leather interior and a light liner but I feel given you've got the red seats there will be too much going on inside the car

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Yes probably right decision. It's the red that messes with that combo :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.