Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to ask the people that owned or owns light oyster interior;
Is it possibel to keep it light and fresh when you get stains from e.g jeans?
Do one have to clean it often or can one wait and clean twice a year and still get back to original look.
I own for the moment a BMW with light braun dakota leather. I clean twice a year and it looks like new;
Jaguar and BMW leather are looking different, does that effect how easy it is to clean and keep nice.
I have ordered r-sport with jet/ light oyster, but me and the kids often have jeans on. I don't want to start covering the seats or clean every week.
what are your experiance special with Jaguars leather, did I make a misstake and should have ordered jet.
I understand that it will be more cleaning, but can one get back to original look with out being super careful and to much cleaning.
Thanks in advance for your input.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for your answers, looks like it will be a bit cleaning to do.
I am not concerned about second hand value, I whant the car to look nice when I have it with the same care as I have given my other cars.
Always owened german cars, this is one time chance for Jaguar to show the same quality, otherwise I will change car quickly (but I can't blame Jaguar for the colour I took, I will try and learn my leasson)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.