Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Waiting on MY22 R-Dynamic HSE D300, ordered mid-Dec '21, now due "end of June"
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Not necessarily, I asked them how the 'customer cancelled' one they offered me was still getting built as a MY22 when they say mine order is in and will be honoured, then in the next breath say it needs uploading again as a MY23. The thing is when I ordered mine in 10/21 I was told delivery could be 9-12 months then when I looked at my order acknowledgement it had delivery as 31/10/22.
Then they told me build date would be 29/04, then everything went quiet.
My mate who ordered his 3 weeks before me had his delivered 3 weeks ago.
Ok thanks, so it seems that we can’t really apply much logic to what’s getting built and what’s getting cancelled/pushed into a MY23.

Reactions: Toddy23

·
Registered
743 Posts
Landrover is also suspending orders it looks bleak for a return to normality, the delays seem to get longer, some models from other brands are better, maybe better in 2023.

·
Registered
Awaiting P400e R Dynamic black, with lots of bits
74 Posts
Indirectly related article about volvo's problems, with the pertinent paragraph below
"
Volvo also highlights the impact of Russia's invasion of Ukraine, though notes that it "has seen limited direct impact from the war in Ukraine".
The company estimates that the increasing costs of raw materials as a result of this conflict will continue to impact its business but has pledged to "work with pricing and other measures to largely offset these effects". Material costs are expected to have a more profound impact on Volvo's performance in the second half of 2022.
Already, the firm has mitigated the impact of limited production by raising pricing across its line-up - which it suggests has not impacted "continued strong demand and order intake".

·
Registered
Awaiting P400E R-Dynamic SE, Portofino/Ebony, Black Pack, 20" 1067, Adaptive Response, Meridian
22 Posts
Had my latest dealer update today. Apparently my P400E (Nov Order) is still on track for a mid June build and is still MY'22 and as per order spec., on the Vista sheet. 🤞

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Had my latest dealer update today. Apparently my P400E (Nov Order) is still on track for a mid June build and is still MY'22 and as per order spec., on the Vista sheet. 🤞
Good news Peter, I spoke with my dealer yesterday and he assured me mine is still on track, so hopefully this is accurate.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Definitely seems down to engine. Ordered a P250 R Dynamic S on 23rd December 2021, initially told July/August but had a call in February to say the car would be ready in 3-4 weeks and it was delivered way ahead of schedule 18th March. I was as surprised as the dealer.

I had however waited 11 months previously for a LR DS D165 which was never built!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Jaguar Leeds just confirmed that my MY21 D200 R-Dynamic SE will most likely be a MY23 not an MY22. They also confirmed orders for MY22 were suspended and MY23 wasn't available as Jaguar are spending May resolving the backlog of orders and allocating production dates for those first depending on what parts they have available. No specification for MY23 is available yet as MY22 changes my order, ie, 20" 1067 Gloss Black wheels (MY21) became basic grey ones and you had to pay £400 more for the MY21 wheels (left that one with them). They also confirmed no digital dash or 3D camera system going forward for now? What a mess, Jaguar appear to be in a much worse position that other brands?

Reactions: G1969 and Ant-N

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Jaguar Leeds just confirmed that my MY21 D200 R-Dynamic SE will most likely be a MY23 not an MY22. They also confirmed orders for MY22 were suspended and MY23 wasn't available as Jaguar are spending May resolving the backlog of orders and allocating production dates for those first depending on what parts they have available. No specification for MY23 is available yet as MY22 changes my order, ie, 20" 1067 Gloss Black wheels (MY21) became basic grey ones and you had to pay £400 more for the MY21 wheels (left that one with them). They also confirmed no digital dash or 3D camera system going forward for now? What a mess, Jaguar appear to be in a much worse position that other brands?
It’s not a great situation, my contact is the assistant sales manager and he’s still assuring me my car is on track (D300 HSE), so again maybe it’s engine/spec sensitive or maybe he’s just lying!

Either way it’s a complete shambles and while other car makers are seeing delays, I’m not seeing them have total fiascos either.

• Sad
Reactions: lnorange

·
Registered
Awaiting P400e R Dynamic black, with lots of bits
74 Posts
The leeds dealer seems to have a poor reputation, I undertook a test drive there, glad I didn't place the order with them. I wonder if they have committed to too many orders that they knew could not get fulfilled knowing the current situation. Having said that they didn't chase me for my business, so that says it all to me.

·
Registered
Awaiting P400E R-Dynamic SE, Portofino/Ebony, Black Pack, 20" 1067, Adaptive Response, Meridian
22 Posts
There certainly doesn’t appear to be much of a clear rationale for deliveries and configurations judging by the various issues everyone is reporting. It seems like they’re sticking the doors on in Solihull and then taking a look out the back to see what’s in the parts bins that day! 😬

·
Registered
16 Posts
There's always a first time, the Leeds Manager followed through as his promise that Jaguar were assigning dates to outstanding builds. He's just confirmed mine has been allocated a build date of 24 June and a delivery of 8 July 2022. Specification is unknown, the system will update over the next few weeks. it will not be an MY21 as ordered but may be MY22 or MY23. Thing is they have changed the spec as an R-Dynamic D200 with black pack now comes with black and silver wheels and before gloss black, also now has an analogue dash and no 3D camera system. Not over yet, 14 months that will be from order if it gets delivered!

I noticed that the Jaguar site is now showing F-PACE 23MY and that it will be open for orders soon!

Font Screenshot Number Document Media

and still analogue dials only

Product Font Automotive design Screenshot Rim

Reactions: G1969

·
Registered
22 Posts
It does appear to be the Diesel configurations that are suffering unfortunately. My latest update on my P400E is still on track for June and MY22 (Nov order) 🤞🤞. Apparently there have been a number of Diesel orders at the same dealer, ordered BEFORE mine, that had been held in a holding pool until the MY'23 became available.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts