Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Waiting on MY22 R-Dynamic HSE D300, ordered mid-Dec '21, now due "end of June"
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JAGUAR WEBSITE 'CAR AVAILABILITY' UPDATED 22/4/22 - SAYS F-PACE ORDERS "CURRENTLY SUSPENDED" - MY22

See more here: https://www.jaguar.co.uk/vehicle-availability.html

The menu on this page does NOT yet list the F-Pace MY23, so no projected dates/delays on those orders yet, although I expect they won't be any better than the previous estimates.

See also the 'F-Pace' delayed deliveries thread on this forum for other info from other members regarding their orders: Delayed 2021 F-Pace Deliveries

Reactions: G1969

·
Registered
6 Posts
JAGUAR WEBSITE 'CAR AVAILABILITY' UPDATED 22/4/22 - SAYS F-PACE ORDERS "CURRENTLY SUSPENDED" - MY22

See more here: https://www.jaguar.co.uk/vehicle-availability.html

The menu on this page does NOT yet list the F-Pace MY23, so no projected dates/delays on those orders yet, although I expect they won't be any better than the previous estimates.

See also the 'F-Pace' delayed deliveries thread on this forum for other info from other members regarding their orders: Delayed 2021 F-Pace Deliveries
Yep, just seen that. Given my correspondence with Jaguar the other day I'm not surprised. They got a bit shirty when I just asked for an honest answer.

·
Super Moderator
5,080 Posts
Really not surprised.

Why take an order for a car that you know you have no idea when you can delivery the car.

·
Registered
Awaiting P400e R Dynamic black, with lots of bits
78 Posts
Wow, let's see what happens next? I see landrover have also updated, with some models suspended, the velar is 6-9 months, model dependent new RR over 12mths. Let's hope they are taking note of all the customer turmoil, and going to come up with a fixed delivery plan for current orders before committing to more.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Wow, let's see what happens next? I see landrover have also updated, with some models suspended, the velar is 6-9 months, model dependent new RR over 12mths. Let's hope they are taking note of all the customer turmoil, and going to come up with a fixed delivery plan for current orders before committing to more.
Interesting, I was at a dealers last weekend purchasing a used F-Pace, They said they were not accepting new car orders at the moment due to delays and all their focus was on approved used turnover.

Reactions: Ant-N

·
Registered
F-Pace R-Dynamic BLACK P400e MY22
50 Posts
A few things I take away from this:
  • this is like hanging a ‘closed’ sign on a busy high street shop door. Tumbleweed showrooms will ensue unless the Marketing team get a grip soon
  • in a crisis, JLR will always prioritise LR over Jaguar
  • I can see a lot of Jaguar new car sales people leaving for other brands especially those who work in Jaguar only (non LR) dealerships like the one I went to - they are dependent on commission and as I understand it only get paid upon delivery. The sales person I dealt with pretty much said to me that the delivery situation was dire and it wasn’t a good place to work. Why stay when you can move to a brand down the road with fewer supplier problems.

·
Registered
Awaiting P400e R Dynamic black, with lots of bits
78 Posts
I have clarified with the dealer this morning, and they have confirmed it means they can’t order anymore 22 Model Year and 23 Model Year ordering isn’t open yet.

Any new orders they have taken over the last few weeks are just waiting to be ordered once the order call is open again.

I have had confirmation that my order is unchanged, so fingers 🤞

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have clarified with the dealer this morning, and they have confirmed it means they can’t order anymore 22 Model Year and 23 Model Year ordering isn’t open yet.

Any new orders they have taken over the last few weeks are just waiting to be ordered once the order call is open again.

Good luck! There’s a few of us here (including me!) anxious to see how this plays out, my next update is two weeks time so I’ll keep you all posted.

I do have a plan B to switch to a nearly new car from a different brand, I’m buying on a PCP and the F-Pace used prices are a bit over the odds compared to some other ‘approved used’ cars I’ve been looking at.

I know everyone is having supply issues, but other brands are still delivering cars and also are far better at communicating with their customers - a real shame for Jaguar.

Reactions: CJC

·
Registered
13 Posts

Very good news! I hope this apply also to me (my car is due next month), 🤞🤞🤞🤞…

·
Registered
6 Posts
My plans to replace my current F Pace are on hold. TBH I was only really looking now as I thought delivery would be 12 months or so. But given the situation I'm happy to wait another 12 months before looking again or even go to another brand. Its a shame as I was set on getting a D300 SE or possibly a P400 SE if the dealer could make it work price wise.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I eventually spoke to my dealer this morning and in between all the bs they said my F-Pace Black Edition ordered in 10/21 will now be a 23 model year. Offered me a customer cancelled MY22 that will be built on 02/06/22 but couldn't say when mine will be built. It's hard to filter the truth from the bs.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I eventually spoke to my dealer this morning and in between all the bs they said my F-Pace Black Edition ordered in 10/21 will now be a 23 model year. Offered me a customer cancelled MY22 that will be built on 02/06/22 but couldn't say when mine will be built. It's hard to filter the truth from the bs.
That’s not good, my order was December so that’s a worry. Sounds like my plan B might be called into action. Will wait for my next update in about a week.

I suspect if you want an f-pace you might want to grab that cancelled order (subject to spec of course). Bear in mind order books for MY23 have not actually opened yet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
That’s not good, my order was December so that’s a worry. Sounds like my plan B might be called into action. Will wait for my next update in about a week.

I suspect if you want an f-pace you might want to grab that cancelled order (subject to spec of course). Bear in mind order books for MY23 have not actually opened yet.
I told them that wasn't the spec I ordered or the extras.

·
Registered
5 Posts

They also said - all dealerships have received an email off Jaguar telling them to reload the outstanding orders so that they will be built as MY23 but they are unable to upload the orders yet.

I honestly wouldn't trust them with crayons and plasticine

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I suspect if you want an f-pace you might wan

D200 Black Edition
Seems to be a lot of people here with D200 that are affected by cancellations/significant delays. The P400e in particular seems to be OK(ish). Mine is a D300, so who knows

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
They also said - all dealerships have received an email off Jaguar telling them to reload the outstanding orders so that they will be built as MY23 but they are unable to upload the orders yet.

I honestly wouldn't trust them with crayons and plasticine
If that’s correct then I would assume my order would be classed as ‘outstanding’ as it’s supposedly got a build slot but hasn’t been built. If that’s the case I will be cancelling my order.

They won’t be able to upload MY23 orders as the order book isn’t open for those yet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
If that’s correct then I would assume my order would be classed as ‘outstanding’ as it’s supposedly got a build slot but hasn’t been built. If that’s the case I will be cancelling my order.

They won’t be able to upload MY23 orders as the order book isn’t open for those yet.
Not necessarily, I asked them how the 'customer cancelled' one they offered me was still getting built as a MY22 when they say mine order is in and will be honoured, then in the next breath say it needs uploading again as a MY23. The thing is when I ordered mine in 10/21 I was told delivery could be 9-12 months then when I looked at my order acknowledgement it had delivery as 31/10/22.
Then they told me build date would be 29/04, then everything went quiet.
My mate who ordered his 3 weeks before me had his delivered 3 weeks ago.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts