Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, anyone found any good towing mirrors for a jaguar?? I've tried various ones, all crap, clamp ones, suckered ones and ones with straps. All suffer because of the wide curved back and not much in the way of space to attach things to. Anyone found anything to solve the issue?? Can't find anything officially jaguar so wondered if anyone has found anything?!? TIA

·
Registered
410 Posts
Just bought a caravan, did you or has anyone found good tow mirrors for the FPACE please?

·
Registered
654 Posts
I bought a pair with strong rubber straps that stayed put I used them a couple of times then left them off and used the standard mirrors. Not strictly legal but visibility was fairly good.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the Milenco Aero mirrors which are ok but need careful positioning on the car mirror and need to be screwed up very tightly to avoid them moving when on the go. Had rubber strap type mirrors years ago on a freelander and think that type may be more suited to the shape of the F-pace mirror compared to the screwed clamp type like the Milenco.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Thanks both :) Tow Trust bar + Electrics being fitted and coded next week so maiden outing should be later in August

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have been using the milenco mirrors for over 12 months with no real problems . The first time you use them it is a bit fiddly to set up but you only need to do this once I hope this helps

·
Registered
410 Posts
Thanks PJ, which Milenco model are you using please?

Seems the Aero3 is the best bet...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts