Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had an email through late last night inviting me to participate in a survey about my vehicle ownership experience.
Fairly detailed, and was clearly driven by the range of issues we have been experiencing trying to gather data about the situations when we have had issues.
Told it like it is!

·
Registered
688 Posts
Only one was been the dealer experience one a few weeks after having the car

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jinjin said:
Only one was been the dealer experience one a few weeks after having the car
No, this one was specifically fishing for info about issues with the car, functionality, what happens, when, under what conditions etc
...like a proper fact-find

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
Nope, was it 100% Jaguar and not a third party as I have had third parties doing this on previous vehicles?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The email was just a link to an external survey specific to me.
It was REALLY detailed and drilled down into the areas I was not happy about, specifically looking for the circumstances when stuff failed - to try and replicate, I would imagine!
Trouble is that so much of this stuff is so random.

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
Pos.k said:
The email was just a link to an external survey specific to me.
It was REALLY detailed and drilled down into the areas I was not happy about, specifically looking for the circumstances when stuff failed - to try and replicate, I would imagine!
Trouble is that so much of this stuff is so random.
So the link will not work for others?

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
Pos.k said:
No, it was a one time use - link now goes to a page saying survey was successfully submitted and not able to edit or resubmit answers.
OK that's a shame, we could have all given them some feedback. :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.