Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could the next version or some time soon, please have a manual refresh option (button) for routes and location. Current App is random, it sometimes updates and sometimes doesn't, telling me car is at station when I can see it outside my front room window (no I don't live in the station :D ).

Its not too much to ask is it?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pos.k said:
My advce would be to settle for what they've got when it works, like we have to do with the rest of their tech.
Sadly I sense you are right.... :cry:

·
Registered
453 Posts
There has just been an update to the remote APP, appears to work quicker and be a little more accurate. If you want to refresh shut the APP down properly on your phone rather than closing and restart and it refreshes the data.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shaunyt said:
There has just been an update to the remote APP, appears to work quicker and be a little more accurate. If you want to refresh shut the APP down properly on your phone rather than closing and restart and it refreshes the data.
I have version R1.63.1 on Android phone, tested the refresh rate last night .... over 5 minutes before it acknowledged the car was outside my house! that's the bit I'd like to manually trigger, get the App to forget current location and force a new request, the waiting is annoying!

·
Registered
453 Posts
RaVolVoR said:
Shaunyt said:
I have version R1.63.1 on Android phone, tested the refresh rate last night .... over 5 minutes before it acknowledged the car was outside my house! that's the bit I'd like to manually trigger, get the App to forget current location and force a new request, the waiting is annoying!
Mine is on the Iphone 1.64.1 (20) whatever brackets are for and it connects quicker than it used to and refreshes when you shut app down and restart it

much better than before also has a little banner just below Beep and Flash banner saying last parked location of vehicle.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Shaunyt said:
RaVolVoR said:
Shaunyt said:
Mine is on the Iphone 1.64.1 (20) whatever brackets are for and it connects quicker than it used to and refreshes when you shut app down and restart it

much better than before also has a little banner just below Beep and Flash banner saying last parked location of vehicle.

Attachments

·
Registered
453 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
Almost 1/2 a tank of fuel yet only 160 mile range left? Someone's got a heavy right foot! :lol:
Car was in for a DPF problem so its been stood with engine running a lot while they test it and try to fill DPF up

Heavy foot yes but i normally get about 460 miles to the tank full

·
Registered
207 Posts
Good afternoon all,

Thank you for your posts.

I can confirm that to update the information on your app, you can refresh this by toggling the journeys button on and off, and by pressing and holding the B-Call button for 10 seconds located above the centre console.

This helps to push any back logged data through to sync the app and the vehicle.

I hope this information is of assistance to you.

Many thanks,
Amellia

1 - 10 of 10 Posts