·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is it the same feedback form? This was very detailed and asked only questions about all the issues that have been raised on this forum.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have had this online form also.

Asking for detailed reasons why your unhappy, if you score a question less than 5

Haven't had any feedback.

Wasn't this supposed to have been done in-house before launching the F Pace?
By in-house engineers, during those thousands and thousands of development miles done in the Artic and the Sahara???

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The release was put on hold once for whatever reason. They definitely knew there were still problems. I'm guessing they couldn't do it a second time due to certain deadlines and pressure from whoever. It also would have been bad publicity to knock the launch date back. They probably thought it would be less damaging to release cars with faults( some less than others) than to push the release date back. So far I think they have made the correct decision.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can I add however some are having to suffer more than others because of this. Would it stop me from buying another brand new range of Jag......yes it would.

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
I don't think I will get one as my car belongs to the dealer, it must do as it spends more time with them then me. :(

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I feel your pain jagfpacejk. Glad to hear you received one too JLR. This must be feedback form version 3.5

1 - 10 of 10 Posts