Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The all-new F-PACE range in the UK will consist of: F-PACE Prestige, R-Sport, Portfolio, S, and First Edition.

The powertrain range will consist of: 180PS 2.0-litre diesel manual RWD/ AWD and automatic AWD; 300PS 3.0-litre diesel automatic AWD; and 380PS 3.0-litre petrol automatic AWD.

The all-new F-PACE is manufactured at Jaguar Land Rover's Solihull Plant alongside the Jaguar XE sports saloon.

The entry-level 178bhp, 318lb ft diesel is the 2.0-litre four-pot unit seen in the XE and XF. As standard, it is hooked up to a six-speed manual gearbox driving the rear wheels. In this form, the F-Pace is claimed to be the most frugal car in its class, with 57.7mpg combined fuel economy and CO2 emissions of 129g/km. It covers 0-60mph in 8.5sec and has a 130mph top speed. This engine can also be paired with all-wheel drive, at which point an eight-speed automatic gearbox becomes optional.

V6 diesel and petrol models are also offered. Both come with all-wheel drive and an eight-speed auto. With 296bhp and 516lb ft, the diesel verison is capable of 0-60mph in 5.8sec and a 150mph top speed. Economy is 47.1mpg and CO2 output is 159g/km.

The petrol V6 is a 375bhp, 332lb ft supercharged 3.0-litre unit taken from the F-Type. This can crack 0-60mph in 5.1sec and reach a top speed of 155mph. This model is aimed squarely at the Porsche Macan Turbo, a model with a 395bhp V6 and a 4.8sec 0-62mph time.

The all-new F-PACE is a true five-seater with a spacious, luxurious interior featuring the premium materials, craftsmanship and meticulous attention to detail that that gives every Jaguar its unique sense of occasion.

The 'Sports Command' driving position provides an authoritative, confidence-giving view out but retains a sports car feel. Jaguar's cosseting sports seats are shaped to provide exceptional comfort and support and are available with 14-way adjustment, heating and cooling, and refinements such as Windsor soft-grain leather, contrasting twin-needle stitching and embossed headrests.

The dramatic curve of the front door top rolls into the fascia and enhances the cockpit-like feel. The unrivalled range of contemporary trim options includes authentic metal finishes such as Meshed Aluminium and beautiful crafted veneers such as Satin Grey Ash.

The sweeping instrument panel features two large, deeply-hooded analogue dials and a central TFT display, or a 12.3-inch HD virtual instrument cluster offering a choice of four visual themes and a full-screen 3D navigation display. The infotainment touchscreen, which measures 10.2-inches with the premium InControl Touch Pro system, falls perfectly to hand. Ambient lighting, especially with the 10-colour option, enhances the sense of luxury.

Font Screenshot Document Number Parallel

Font Material property Screenshot Document Number

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have recently bought a Volvo XC60 R design which in my opinion is not far off the F pace Sports model and is about 10 grand cheaper with all the must have bells and whistels. on.As much as the F pace is a nice car especially in Racing Green I cant justify spending that amount on it when a XC 60 would surfice just as well.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hmm... the Volvo might suffice but for me that simply isn't good enough. The F Pace will be a driver's car and it's main rival is the Macan. As such I'm happy to pay more for a premium product. I'm also hoping that it's residuals will be similar to those of the Evoque...

·
Administrator
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Markevans51 said:
I have recently bought a Volvo XC60 R design which in my opinion is not far off the F pace Sports model and is about 10 grand cheaper with all the must have bells and whistels. on.As much as the F pace is a nice car especially in Racing Green I cant justify spending that amount on it when a XC 60 would surfice just as well.
I don't think you're comparing like for like here. The F-Pace is a sports / performance crossover and I don't think Volvo is intended to be that way at all.
I know the R-Design model adds on a sporty looking body kit but thats about it..

I'm not knocking the XC60, I do like them and considered one previously but I found the interior a little dated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts