Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks,

Stumbled across this on google. Thought it might be free. Far from it! Looks fabulous but ain't cheap...

http://www.jaguar.com/experience-jaguar/iconic-experiences/ice-drive-plus.html

Mrs A has told me that my budget for my F-Pace is now exhausted and that she is looking forward to her Xmas / New Year skiing in the Austrian Tyrol, her Spring break in Portree on the Isle of Skye and her Summer break just outside Chamonix. So I can forget persuading her that one of the foregoing should be shelved for four days in Sweden driving Jaguars on a frozen lake then.

Please post photos if anyone else is going.

Arianne

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'd love to do that but the coffers are currently bare! :(

I like the note, "due to the level of driving involved, alcohol is only included with your dinner and will be limited". Probably wise! :)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bobcat said:
I'd love to do that but the coffers are currently bare! :(

I like the note, "due to the level of driving involved, alcohol is only included with your dinner and will be limited". Probably wise! :)
Maybe if a few of us clubbed together then we could send one forum member (probably Carl, maybe Trevor) off to Sweden and they could post a virtual experience back to us?

I have a bus pass, to start us off ;)

Arianne

PS. Off to 5-aside footie!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Back from 5-aside and it appears only my bus pass is in the contributions pot :roll:

C'mon, about £4K for four days? Two people, £500 per day pp.

I will post my IBAN number so folk can start making the electronic transfers :D

Arianne

1 - 5 of 5 Posts