Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those with experience of the Jaguar brand, please tell me more about your experiences with Jaguar Dealers. Can you recommend any particular dealers in Southern England/South East England either in terms of sales or servicing. And if you can recommend a dealer that is good at both then even better.

I've owned and run various marques over the years. Some dealers have been brilliant, and others very poor. I used to take my S2000 and our Audis to dealers 30 miles away for servicing because the local dealers were very poor.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Don't use Marshalls of Cambridge under any circumstances. They have a number of dealerships on Newmarket Road (including Jaguar) and they all have terrible reputations. I drive a Land Rover at present but I neither bought it from them or have it serviced there due to my previous bad experiences with them.
A friend of mine has an F Type and he has absolutely dreadful service from them - they seem to be fat and happy and have no concept of customer service. I have ordered my F Pace from a different dealer.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sturgess Leicester have a great rep on another Jaguar forum I use, I realise they may be south of me but they might not be as south as you may like. I believe they have a F-Pace static display car on Sunday and Monday for anyone close by.

·
Registered
922 Posts
I wish they would do that in Somerset, they are driving them all over country. How difficult is it to organise a number / variants of F paces to visit dealers on a set route and shedule for people to look at who haven't yet had the time or invite to see one......Aarrrgh, so frustrating!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have used Guy Salmon for the last 10 years and have always found them really good and helpful in both sales and servicing. This will be my 3rd car that I have bought from them.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you to everyone for your helpful feedback.

Recent experiences with Harwoods Audi on service and Harwoods LR on used sales haven't been good. But previously sales and service with various Audis had been good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts