Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a message from our Jaguar CS representative to apologise for the delay in responding to some messages on here.

They currently have some technical issues which are preventing them from responding at the moment, normal service should be resumed soon!

Thanks
Rob

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Rob said:
I've had a message from our Jaguar CS representative to apologise for the delay in responding to some messages on here.

They currently have some technical issues which are preventing them from responding at the moment, normal service should be resumed soon!

Thanks
Rob
Lucy had to go in for a service, but they have a parts shortage perhaps?

;-)

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Rob said:
They currently have some technical issues which are preventing them from responding at the moment...
Yeah, it's really difficult to get to a computer or phone with an internet connection, sign in and post . . I mean really, how hard is it? :roll:

Could be the first time I've heard the referendum result referred to as "some technical issues" . . guess we're all having some of them then

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
catwoman said:
Rob said:
They currently have some technical issues which are preventing them from responding at the moment...
Yeah, it's really difficult to get to a computer or phone with an internet connection, sign in and post . . I mean really, how hard is it? :roll:

Could be the first time I've heard the referendum result referred to as "some technical issues" . . guess we're all having some of them then
That's what I was thinking Catwoman. That is not an excuse at all.......typical of the service really!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts