Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,took the car for quick trip to the coast this evening and to treat the wife to some chips, ( I know I spoil her too much, still.... Happy wife = happy life) This is westbay in Dorset where they film the series . Only takes about 35 mins from our home on Somerset / Dorset border on nice twisty B roads! Averaging 41.3 mpg with efficency score of 83%. I was following an X3 for about 15 miles and couldn't help noticing he was braking on most of the tighter corners, where mine just went around like it was on rails.
Car is spot on , but if I had to pick on one thing on my variant it could only be the gearbox! Having come from a manual Evoque I was expecting something similar... However the throw is a bit longer which surprised me being a sporty Jag and some of the gears and particular first ,seem a bit long. But this is me being very picky and to be fair have only done 170 miles so far so room for improvement from me also into getting used to a different box and clutch.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
if you really want to get in her good book try rachells sea food at the harbour at west bay its fantastic
and you know what certain sea foods do, on a different subject the car looks great

1 - 3 of 3 Posts