Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, had call from my dealer this afternoon, who has been checking the schedules a few times a day as he knows car was confirmed for build ,week ending last Friday.He has now requested it to be delivered asap to them! Have booked a provisional date to pick up on the 28th, could be sooner if they get it in earlier. :D
Sooo....wonder what surprises mine will come with? :? :eek: :lol:
Will keep you up to date with any further progress.... Problems

·
Registered
410 Posts
Good for you fella, not long now then :)

I drove 300 miles today, very pleased indeed....

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks DAL, did you have to fill that monster up today after your trip, or were you being a good boy!!!!..... :twisted: YEAH RIGHT!! :lol:

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your sleeping!!!! :eek: lucky you..! :lol:

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Yay!, counting down the days now!

I'll be particularly interested in seeing and hearing about your car because, apart from it having the 'big wheels', it's spec'd very much like my own (..that's if I ever actually get it!! :roll: )

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Reading the other posts it may not come with the big wheels :lol: ,we could always lift share.... Hummm then again Mrs jags cat says I don't do sharing especially with choc biscuits. :shock: Be leaving it at the airport for a few weeks in July... Being dragged of to some place like the bounty advert... Weather will be too hot, drinks will be too cold, people too friendly and someone always asking you if you want anything... Still gives me something different to moan about
She's a lucky girl... So I keep telling her :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts