Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd post a pic of my 2.0d, dark sapphire blue with 22" turbine. Not many pics about and thought it may help with any decisions being made. Lovely car to drive and the wheels really make it

Attachments

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
That wheel choice do work well with the Sapphire. Interesting you didn't have black pack to match window and roof or vica versa match window trim and roof to the chrome grille surrounds?

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Saying that, black pack might have been too much on dark colour, and the darker top half highlights the chrome better!! Quite difficult making all these choices.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did speck black pack but didn't seem to sit right with wheelsand colour as you said, Chrome window surrounds and roof bars would have been a bit too much for me. Wanted to emphasise wheels and thought the side vents and grille not being black would be a good option to do that. Always going to be down to personal taste and the jag configuration never seems to give full effect

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Jamesjag said:
I did speck black pack but didn't seem to sit right with wheelsand colour as you said, Chrome window surrounds and roof bars would have been a bit too much for me. Wanted to emphasise wheels and thought the side vents and grille not being black would be a good option to do that. Always going to be down to personal taste and the jag configuration never seems to give full effect
In my second post I understood what you were trying to achieve and think you were definitely right to blacken Windows surrond and roof bars. Looks a crackin motor, hope it all stays reliable for you?

·
Registered
473 Posts
I am sure Paul C will comment soon :D his colour choice and after a lot of debate and a poll his choice of wheels it look very nice.....

Enjoy

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Jamesjag said:
. . . the jag configuration never seems to give full effect
Agreed, your combnation (DSB, satin chrome, grey turbines) looks so much better in photos than on the configurator . . and even better to see in real life, parked out front, I am quite sure! Another superb example, how can anyone not fall head-over-heels in love with the looks of this design, there is something so quietly understated about the lines, totally assured, poised . . for me FP is definitely the best looking SUV for sure, both inside and out!

·
Registered
381 Posts
The Gman said:
I am sure Paul C will comment soon :D his colour choice and after a lot of debate and a poll his choice of wheels it look very nice.....

Enjoy
THE COLOUR AND WHEEL SELECTION OF WINNERS :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Looks brilliant and the wheels really do set it off. Kudos for not 'black packing' DSB.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts