Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Very nice, good choice of wheel design IMHO.

Arianne

·
Registered
245 Posts
Tommo said:
Arrived at dealers,should be ready for Wednesday fingers crossed :D
Very nice choice of colour!!!

What's the rear tailgate shut lines like below the lights? Same either side? Any pics?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jasonfpace said:
Tommo said:
Arrived at dealers,should be ready for Wednesday fingers crossed :D
Very nice choice of colour!!!

What's the rear tailgate shut lines like below the lights? Same either side? Any pics?
I didn't actually look at the back much today,just checked bonnet lol
Will post some on Wednesday

G

·
Looks a lot like mine so I can only say one thing: very good choice ;)
It's polaris white, isn't it?

Which color do you have inside?

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
Looks very nice, like the white look, not to be worrying you but give all the panels a good once over check nothing is high, low or misaligned.

Good luck and I bet you can not wait till Wednesday.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mig said:
Looks a lot like mine so I can only say one thing: very good choice ;)
It's polaris white, isn't it?

Which color do you have inside?
Yes Polaris ,getting my guy to do the privacy glass on Thursday & side steps to fit all the way from China
Oyster in inside

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jagfpacejk said:
Looks very nice, like the white look, not to be worrying you but give all the panels a good once over check nothing is high, low or misaligned.

Yes will do,I've seen enough on here that bonnet was the first thing I checked,but in fairness it's best to let them pdi it,and then give it a good going over on Wednesday
I can't wait,it's the wife's car but I'm more excited,or equally excited as her.I think it's a lot to do with spending the last 3 mths glued to this forum lol

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
Tommo said:
Jagfpacejk said:

Yes will do,I've seen enough on here that bonnet was the first thing I checked,but in fairness it's best to let them pdi it,and then give it a good going over on Wednesday
I can't wait,it's the wife's car but I'm more excited,or equally excited as her.I think it's a lot to do with spending the last 3 mths glued to this forum lol
Look at bottom and top of doors, mine was front passenger door out of alignment.

·
Registered
16 Posts
"I can't wait,it's the wife's car but I'm more excited,or equally excited as her.I think it's a lot to do with spending the last 3 mths glued to this forum lol"

Ditto......she's been to the dealers today and told me this evening she's picking it up Saturday! I thought it was coming end of the month......Polaris r sport.....What is it with these women and white f pace's!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Bonkers said:
Arianne, what made you specify delivery for March?
Hi Bonkers,

Nothing terribly interesting. It's just that the current car's PCP ends in March 2017. My dealer offered to take it in part-ex so we could end the PCP early and access the F-Pace sooner but we declined that invitation. Reason: we had placed a front-end deposit on the Volvo and we want Value-for-Money from the current Volvo PCP. Logically it works well for us and we will also run a 17 plate for 12mths while our private plate is on retention. At the time, back in April '16, we also thought the waiting lists could potentially be very, very lengthy so we wanted to cover this off. As you can see, we are planners and not great risk takers!

And it gave me time to switch my bank account from RBS to BoS and gain access to their PCP product after four months which is much better value for me than the extortionate Jaguar product.

Emotionally it's pretty hard going TBH. This forum helps but, in this family, we say that anticipation of something good is almost as wonderful as the actual experience itself. It works with our holidays but this F-Pace order has pushed it to the absolute limit!

Oh, and as it has turned out, I am hoping that some of the early niggles on the car might get sorted by Jaguar at production line stage.

Regards,

Arianne

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.