Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So deposit 14th September, it is now built and awaiting delivery to the dealer ( I of course had to ring them to check :shock: ), Shropshire council must have known before me as the man in the John Deere has just been round trimming the hedges so the FP will now fit without brushing the cowslip and nettles on each side :D

Time to muck out the Audi and have the challenging conversation on trade in value :lol:

But hopefully within two weeks the pure decandance of the SC exhaust will be entertaining my neighbours diary cows and I can delight in trouble free ownership, crossed fingers, lucky heather etc etc...

CANT WAIT :mrgreen:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Jealous.

Hope your dealer experience improves on handover.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PaulC said:
Jealous.

Hope your dealer experience improves on handover.
I hope so Paul our dealer has been less than impressive to date, I always have to chase I presume it's the same for you? I have bought Audi, Merc's and Land Rovers from dealers in Shrewsbury (oh and a Mini) and all have been in a different league in customer service terms.. I just hope the service experience (hopefully not needed for remedial work :shock: ) will be materially better than the sales experience...... Although as someone who has been in and around sales for 30 years I think I would call this a buying experience they haven't sold me anything :D

As ever and think for all of us on here it's the car that has kept me preserving, definitely not the dealer experience and sadly not the brand given there lacksidaisical approach to car allocation and customer service.....

I am used to quirky LR products and the need to turn off remove key set alarm and restart to clear electical gremlins gremlins and false warning lights 2 X RR, disco 1,2,3, Freelander 1,2 and 2 X Defender 90's so an old hand, can put up with that but I am increasing nervous about the frequency of issues raised on this forum, I hope mine has benefitted from the feedback of the FE owners who have trailblazed for the rest of us!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Dealers from all brands can be horrid to excellent in differing degrees, in N.I. I experience both extremes from BMW dealers. lol

I'm lucky that our local Jaguar dealer is the seem as my LandRover dealer which has been exceptional.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts