44 Posts
now that is one beautiful machine :D

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sted24 said:
now that is one beautiful machine :D
Thx and it is, the pictures actually don't really do it justice to be honest.

For me definitely the right colour combo and options :)

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I couldn't go with a white and really struggled with my colour choice but I must say with the black pack that really does look quite good :)
Bugger just needs to be on the road and in your hands now. I had same build date so hoping for some news sooner or later.

Here's an idea for customer service - they could email or text you once it's built or give you access to the build and delivery date via topix or something like that. Just a suggestion for the future - killing me now especially seeing that thing all shiny and ready to roll.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Looking good Mr D, looking goooood :cool: , I see that it already comes with front number plate mount then, are we having the splash guards to help keep this monster clean? :roll:
I can't believe for 1 minute you didn't ask to sit in and start her up!!! And record the noise in the workshop, :eek: ....because I bet you the service techs have :lol: looking forward to seeing it in the metal when your down, and hopefully mine to in two weeks!! Ish!!
However I have a funny feeling yours will be paying a visit to the exhaust fairy just after it gets its detailing.... Then I think we will hear you first !!! coming into our sleepy little village! :? Lots of pics and vids please... You are the petrol ambassador remember ;)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jags cat said:
Looking good Mr D, looking goooood :cool: , I see that it already comes with front number plate mount then, are we having the splash guards to help keep this monster clean? :roll:
I can't believe for 1 minute you didn't ask to sit in and start her up!!! And record the noise in the workshop, :eek: ....because I bet you the service techs have :lol: looking forward to seeing it in the metal when your down, and hopefully mine to in two weeks!! Ish!!
However I have a funny feeling yours will be paying a visit to the exhaust fairy just after it gets its detailing.... Then I think we will hear you first !!! coming into our sleepy little village! :? Lots of pics and vids please... You are the petrol ambassador remember ;)
Nah not bothering with splash guards as want to keep the lines clean :D

I wanted but it's halfway through updates and there are signs all over the inside saying DO NOT START lol so I'll have to wait for Wed afternoon assuming they can sort the boot spec error !!

Thanks cat women :twisted:

·
Registered
922 Posts
Here's a thought :idea: maybe because I asked for the full size spare... Maybe I will get the space saver.... Maybe it's a Jag ...lucky/ unlucky dip sort of thing... you know surprise surprise !!!!! ,you may get what you want , you may get something different, you may get bugger all :?
if they pull off the covers and it's a casium blue FE, I won't be to upset,. :eek: However knowing what regard I am held in up there, I would be surprised to find a block of C4 attached to the ignition also :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Jags cat said:
What's this talk of an exhaust fairy. Are there compatible upgrades already ? Car is barely out
Any links - always interested to see stuff even though haven't even got mine yet !!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mbadger77 said:
Jags cat said:
What's this talk of an exhaust fairy. Are there compatible upgrades already ? Car is barely out
Any links - always interested to see stuff even though haven't even got mine yet !!
MIJ Performance and Paramount Jaguar are both doing aftermarket exhaust systems for the F PACE :D I'm sure there I'll be more..

G

·
Looks absolutely fabulous .... you must be very pleased

in the meantime ( tick tock) I will have to just wait for mine ....

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
A couple more I took pre PDI :D

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Congratulations DAL!! :D :D Several of us have been living this experience with you and I bet many of us are happy to hear your car is ready!!! The wait for me continues for the next couple of month unless by some miracle the build date gets moved up.

The next one is JagCats :D :D

Looking forward to hearing your feedback.

Happy driving!
DZH

·
Registered
19 Posts
Enjoy ..... 6 weeks for mine to arrive....

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just out of curiosity I notice that you have a heated steering wheel. Whilst perusing the interiors of the lucky few who have taken delivery of their FE already, it appears they do not have the heating steering wheel or am I wrong? I was under the impression that at the start that the FE came with all the bells and whistles but like others have previously stated this is not the case.

·
Registered
44 Posts
That's what I thought! It's a bit of a shame as I just popped on to the US configurator where you can build an FE and there it comes with seemingly everything: heated steering wheel, ADSR etc. They are however stuck with having an FE in Rhodium and for me, the Caesium Blue is THE colour to have but as the pockets didn't stretch that far, I am more than excited for my R-Sport and even more so after seeing DAL's pictures :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.